1st Trimester

loss of symptoms at 6 weeks?

Someone reassure me please!  I am 6 weeks and have had very bad nausea and vomiting for the last week.  I had some bad cramping this morning, and no nausea or vomiting since then.  I had a miscarriage in May, and with that pg i didn't have any symptoms at all.  I thought m/s wasn't supposed to go away until 12 weeks.  I'm scared this is another miscarriage.  Someone please tell me it's going to be ok.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: loss of symptoms at 6 weeks?

• First off, I'm very sorry for your loss. I've been through 2 myself. As far as your m/s goes, symptoms will come and go. I know it makes you VERY nervous, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I've had my m/s come and go. Usually the universe will give me a freebie day once a week.

Also, cramping at your stage is VERY normal. It's just your LO getting comfy in there. And as always, if there is ANY doubt, call your OB. They can get you checked out and make sure that things are going the way they should.

GL!

"Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • It is totally normal for symptoms to come and go. Please try to relax and enjoy the relief of m/s for a bit. But if it makes you feel better, call out on call nurse for reassurance.
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • i wake up somedays (usually once every 10 days) and feel incredible! Enjoy this day. You will probably wake up tomorrow and spend the day by the toilet! Dont worry just yet!!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also had two miss and I know how stressful it can get. I got sick once before 5 weeks and that was it. I was very stressed beacuse I didn't get any symptoms till past 6 weeks. It comes and goes. Try to relax, less stress is good for both of you. Have a h & h 9 months.
  • I posted the same thing with my first pregnancy.  My symptoms went away at about 6 weeks and I was very nervous and everyone told me they would probably come back with a vengeance.  They did!  Even if they don't, do not read into it.
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"