May 2011 Moms

Ya know what?! (rant) haha

I think the 1st trimester sucks..

Here's why- You feel like crap, you look like crap, you eat like a pig, hate your favorite foods, always need to eat but you can't stomach anything, your boobs feel like they were used as puching bags, you pee like a granny, you piss and moan like an angry wife, you're terrified of losing your baby, you barely get to see the baby, you can't feel the baby, you're an emotional wreck, and most of us are keeping our pregnancy quiet for a little while.

Now, here's what I think would make it better... if you got your cute 2nd trimester belly RIGHT AWAY... that way people would say "aww poor thing, she's just pregnant. Here give her some food, let her move ahead in line, give her your seat, go take a nap I'll take care of it, let me get that for you, oh sweetie let me cook/clean." LOL... ahhh wouldn't that just be wonderful??? A girl can dream can't she??? Big Smile

by the way- this is NOT an angry rant, I'm SUPER happy to be pregnant I just want to see this little monkey and know it's safe and growing strong!... I was just thinking out loud lol... can I get an AMEN??

Re: Ya know what?! (rant) haha

• AMEN! :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Amen, sister!!  Preach!  Hope you hear your babe soon!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It would help people understand my moods better!!!!
  • I agree 100%!!!! 
  • AMEN!
  • AMEN!!!!
  • I know....it totally sucks that we suffer through first tri looking like we are pissed at the world (due to fatigue, trying not to puke, hormones raging) and when we do tell - we are over that (well, mostly) and don't get the sympathy we needed those first 10ish weeks. 

Luckily I think we will be spilling the beans at 10 weeks this time around.  So hopefully I will still get some "I am sorry you feel sick" comments.  :-)

• AMEN! So true! I haven't been bitchy, but surely emotional! I was watching 16 and Pregnant today and I cried through most of them!
  • Amen!!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • I totally agree...I am a lot bitchier and I feel so bad for my husband. But I feel like he thinks I'm making these symptoms up! It drives me crazy!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • completely agree!!! when you are not showing  (which right now is not my problem, or maybe showing early is) people think that your symptoms are all in our heads... um no nausea is not in my head!!! nor is  being constipated or having random headaches or having a cold and not wanting to take anything... oh and sense of smell is hightened and co irker please stop cooking your weird meals and eating them at your desk they smell like arse... and other co irker you perfume that you put on by the gallon is going to make me hurl on you...

huge hugs ladies and I cannot wait till all of us get to the second trimester and even better the Third and holding our babies!!!

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That is hilarious.  I just told my DH yesterday that I felt like I should wear a disclaimer sign, so that when people I know look at me and probably think in their head, "Man, she looks like sh*t", they'll know why.  LOL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBecauseICan:
    That is hilarious.  I just told my DH yesterday that I felt like I should wear a disclaimer sign, so that when people I know look at me and probably think in their head, "Man, she looks like sh*t", they'll know why.  LOL.

I vote yes on the disclaimer sign! LOL

• I've been thinking of doing the same rant, thanks for summing it up for us all :) I am super happy to be pregnant, but man the 1st trimester is rough. I just keep counting down until hopefully 2nd trimester will bring some relief. In the mean time, I'll lay in bed for a little longer, and hope the the MS will pass uneventfully today. Glad its Saturday and I can do that :)
    BFP 4/27/09, missed M/C 5/25/09, D&C 6/10/09 BFP 9/9/10, missed M/C 10/27/10, D&C 11/2/2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • This post just sums it up perfectly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"