1st Trimester

How is this possible?

That I went to sleep or should I say passed out last night at 8:30 and I am STILL exhausted at work? I love you baby but give mama a break!!

[/IMG]Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How is this possible?

• I'm right there with ya! I guess it's the whole "creating a human being thing" that can really take the energy right out of ya! Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was doing alright with my energy for a while. The baby has decided we don't like the smell of coffee anymore, so the little caffeine I allow myself comes in the form of Mt Dew, and it's just not enough to combat the weariness I'm feeling this week.

I find that I get really tired (nodding at my desk while waiting for someone to answer the call i'm making) at around 10 am and again around 3pm. I think it has to do with digestion in combination with the whole growing a human (love that line) thing. 

• I agree. I go to bed at 8:30, I didn't even get up to pee until 5 (which hasn't happened all week) and I am already tired. The refrigerator jumps on my back, so to speak, at about 2:30pm everyday where I swear it feels like 11pm and have all I can do to drag myself through the rest of work and get home to my couch. Even snacking throughout the day isn't keeping my energy up. Its definitely on the list of things to ask at my first appointment tomorrow. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm seriously beginning to believe that the first trimester should count as short term disability so you can stay home and get rest. I can't sleep enough (and I too have been going to sleep early AND napping in my car at lunchtime!)

Pregnancy was NOT designed for a working woman!

• image mokate17:

I'm seriously beginning to believe that the first trimester should count as short term disability so you can stay home and get rest. I can't sleep enough (and I too have been going to sleep early AND napping in my car at lunchtime!)

Pregnancy was NOT designed for a working woman!

THIS!!!  I love it!  I had one of my girlfriends ask for advise b/c they are just starting to try and I told her to make sure she has enough sick time to take off the first 12 weeks, LOL.  I am getting 8-10 hours a sleep a day and it's not enough.  Mornings aren't too bad, but by 2pm I am crashing!  I hope it gets better for all of us!!!