1st Trimester
Options

Twitching in upper abdomen....

I recently have been having wierd twitching in my upper abdomen (the same thing that happens to your eyes when your tired).  It is on my upper left side right under my ribs.  I will mention to my Dr. on Friday but was wondering if this was a common symptom of pregnancy or something unrelated. It doesn't hurt but is super annoying and would love for it to stop. THANKS!

Re: Twitching in upper abdomen....

• Options
    I think I remember having this a few weeks ago, when I was 3wks along or so. Has subsided since. Now I just get light cramping every so often. Doc says both are fine.
  • Options

I had this in my 1st Tri - mine was closer to my belly button.

I went to ER because I was away from home and couldn't go to OB. - After a 3hour visit they said it was nothing.  Still don't know what it was but it only did it that one day and that was it!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePerisky:
    I recently have been having wierd twitching in my upper abdomen (the same thing that happens to your eyes when your tired).  It is on my upper left side right under my ribs.  I will mention to my Dr. on Friday but was wondering if this was a common symptom of pregnancy or something unrelated. It doesn't hurt but is super annoying and would love for it to stop. THANKS!

I have that EXACT same thing.  It happens above my belly button as well as on my upper left side.  Glad I'm not alone and that it seems to be nothing to worry about.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"