April 2011 Moms

TMI questions..

Anyone else's husbands/bfs not wanting to get intimate?? I hope I'm not the only one with this problem.. This is our 3rd baby, and we never had this problem before, so I'm confused. At first I started going crazy thinking OMG he must be cheating, but now I'm just confused again. It's been 8 weeks!!
Anyone have any helpful advice or the same problem??

Re: TMI questions..

• To be honest I have no clue in this area, this has been the best for hubby and I. I would think bad just talk to him, are you wanting sex? Have you tried you love on him and get him in the mood?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • honestly i have been wayy too sick to even think about that! I know it is your third but all I can come up with is maybe he is nervous to have sex while you are pregnant...but if it wasn't an issue with the first two then that is unlikely. Personaly I would just talk to him...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • You do have two little ones- maybe he's just exhausted. I know we all use that excuse but having a pregnant wife and kids is hard on them too. I would just talk to him and see if he's maybe just having apprehensions or is feeling particularly tired lately.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would talk to him. I know when my husband gets like that for a little while it is because he is stressed. Usually with work and bills. Therefore, since you said it is your 3rd maybe he is stressing about money to support 3 or having enough time to spend with all three. I am not saying this is why. I am just offering what it usually the reason at my house. I hope when you talk to him he is willing to be honest and talk to you about it. I know that can be a touchy subject. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, I am the one not feeling it.
    BFP
    #1 = DS Leland born 4/19/11
    BFP#2 = missed miscarriage and d/c
    BFP#3 EDD 12/31/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try to be frisky with him early in the morning.  I get up to pee get back in bed then snuggle close (we both sleep in the nude) and I start by caressing his chest and work my way down.  Make the first move it may be all it takes.  Good luck.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebaby shoop:

I would talk to him. I know when my husband gets like that for a little while it is because he is stressed. Usually with work and bills. Therefore, since you said it is your 3rd maybe he is stressing about money to support 3 or having enough time to spend with all three. I am not saying this is why. I am just offering what it usually the reason at my house. I hope when you talk to him he is willing to be honest and talk to you about it. I know that can be a touchy subject. Good luck!

This.  It's always stress for my DH.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Yes I agree, I definitely think its stress related! We have talked a bit, and it really seems that when he is more stressed out about stuff that we just dont seem to have sex as often. And unlucky for me, because it makes me feel unattractive, it tends to happen for a more substantial period of time when were having a baby.. So i just feel like its me, when its not.. Talking it out was kinda hard, because he said that he didnt really know why.
  • imageAshKozell:
    Talking it out was kinda hard, because he said that he didnt really know why.

I think that's legitimate.   Sounds like an honest answer, but you can ask him to think about it and get back to you later.  My husband does that with me because I'm really bad at talking about things if I don't have time to think about it first.  He's very patient with me and I appreciate that a lot.  Maybe having that approach with your husband would work...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"