3rd Trimester
Options

NBR-Ugliest prom dress I ever saw

I was working and I came across this dress.   It was so ugly I thought I would share!  Enjoy!

Yeah...my pics were so old. I got 3 kids. Nuff said. :)

Re: NBR-Ugliest prom dress I ever saw

• Options
    How would you feel about a cake if it were modeled after this dress? Cause I've been discussing your babyshower cake with your mom....
  • Options
    It sort of reminds me of the outfits in the Katy Perry video where they all have cupcake boobs. You would have to remove 90% of the material though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.Bones:
    Barbie? Is that you?

It reminds me of those weird barbie cakes where the skirt part is the actual cake.

• Options
    Ha! I was just about to say it looked like a cake, but PP beat me to it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Bones:
    Barbie? Is that you?

It reminds me of those weird barbie cakes where the skirt part is the actual cake.

• Options

imageOliveBaby:
    How would you feel about a cake if it were modeled after this dress? Cause I've been discussing your babyshower cake with your mom....

Bwahahah!

Hey, don't offer cake to someone who can't eat it. Now, maybe AFTER Veronica is born, then we can talk.  

He!!, if I could eat a huge piece of cake I would wear the dress while I ate it!

• Options
    imagegdssofshdws:

imageOliveBaby:

Bwahahah!

Hey, don't offer cake to someone who can't eat it. Now, maybe AFTER Veronica is born, then we can talk.  

He!!, if I could eat a huge piece of cake I would wear the dress while I ate it!

Oh don't worry, we're going to make it taste as awful as it looks. No sugar or carbs. It'll be a masterpiece.

• Options

apparently you've never seen this one lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerider5344:

apparently you've never seen this one lol

SHUT UP. you win

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"