Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Stroller similar to the Phil & Teds?

Hi gals!

Question for you - I'm crazy about the Phil and teds strollers and we need to buy a new one for our 8 month old. I hate to purchase a single stroller when I know we'll have another child soon so I like the Phil and Teds because it's compact  but easily fits two children. Does anyone know if there is another company that makes a model similar to this one?

Thanks for the help!

M

Re: Stroller similar to the Phil & Teds?

• Are you just looking for a stroller that you can add an extra seat or one that is all-terrain as well.

All of these you can add an extra seat like the Phil and teds.  Some people don't like the P&T since the back seat sits so low so they prefer these.

Uppa Baby Vista

Britax B-Ready

Baby Jogger City Select

iCandy  

I think there are a couple more, but these are the major ones. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • ::butting in::

ive just discovered the p&t double stroller and am in love. I however would like to get a "double" stroller that can be used as jogging stroller and is front and back, not the side by side style

So many of these it is hard to tell which ones are joggers and which attachments etc, you  need to buy.

Can P&T be used as a jogger? what about these other strollers mrspeachykeen?

• I am obsessed with all things from Joovy.

http://www.joovy.com

And where the heck have you been?!  I need to bookmark your blog.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image jkylie:

::butting in::

ive just discovered the p&t double stroller and am in love. I however would like to get a "double" stroller that can be used as jogging stroller and is front and back, not the side by side style

So many of these it is hard to tell which ones are joggers and which attachments etc, you  need to buy.

Can P&T be used as a jogger? what about these other strollers mrspeachykeen?

I think P&T make an inline double jogger and that is the only company that does.  All of the rest jogger are side by sides doubles. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards