1st Trimester

WOW! Anyone else having crazy dreams?

I am having more dreams more often and they are so vivid....including some naughty ones. heehee....just wondering if anyone else is having these?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WOW! Anyone else having crazy dreams?

• I am having them a lot more frequently
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes, I had horrible, vivid dreams last night that woke me up twice.  In the first one, my husband's cousin left DD in a car by herself and I couldn't find her anywhere.  Eventually I found her in my husband's car from college, parked outside a gas station in my hometown, sleeping in the front seat.  I woke up furious.  In the second dream, police offers knocking at my door asked my husband and I to put on gas masks because our neighbor had died and they needed to take his body out of his house and it would be smelly.  Not pleasant dreams. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetiesq:
    Yes, I had horrible, vivid dreams last night that woke me up twice.  In the first one, my husband's cousin left DD in a car by herself and I couldn't find her anywhere.  Eventually I found her in my husband's car from college, parked outside a gas station in my hometown, sleeping in the front seat.  I woke up furious.  In the second dream, police offers knocking at my door asked my husband and I to put on gas masks because our neighbor had died and they needed to take his body out of his house and it would be smelly.  Not pleasant dreams. 

chuckling ....you poor thing! I can only imagine how many more we'll be having. Mine was kind of an intense sex dream....which I rarely have. Talk about intense...very vivid....hahahaa so not what Im used to dreaming about. And the other day I was in a store with rows and rows of candy and all I wanted was some sour patch kids.....I searched and searched and finally came across some....but then turned to the side and noticed some old high school friends that I havent seen or been in contact with for years now. STRANGE I tell ya. LOL!=)

• I had some crazy dreams last night too. I had my first baby dream too, where somehow they sent us home from the hospital minutes after I gave birth and then I didn't know what to do with the baby and it was crawling and standing up already. I think that it is very common baby dream. 
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Carrie, I had almost the same dream except I had no clue how to breastfeed. And I have been having a lot of scary dreams too, very vivid.

• Yes, I've been having very vivid and pretty crazy dreams!  It's actually so interesting to wake up each morning and review the dream I had that night.  :)
  • Same here. Last night was crazy. I was dreaming of me performing a c-section on a woman with triplets. But I felt like they were my kids. My dreams are going out of control.
  • Oh yea - this was one of my first tip-off's that I was preggers. Last time I was pregnant,  I dreamed that after pushing and pushing, I finally gave birth to a....dog. It was really disappointing, then I thought to myself (in my dream) that since it was my "baby" that I had to breastfeed it - and I remember looking down seeing this corgie dog gnawing on my boob - frightening.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • haha, yes, I never really dreamed pre-pregnancy or with DD that I remembered.  Well, I had a dream I was fighting with the girl from the exorcist!  lol  a woman from work said I should start reading the bible.  I have had really vivid dreams that just didn't make sense either, but I don't think I have ever in my life dreamed like this before.  Its amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"