Yesterday I got a call from the hospital where I had my ultrasound 3 weeks ago. They said, after reviewing my ultrasound, that there was no fetal pole. I was at 6 weeks, 1 day then. Unfortunately, due to where I live, just going to the clinic is not an option since you have to fly anywhere and it takes some organization and all the help from the weather. I was going to go in today to have another ultrasound but can't get out of my village. I now have to wait until Monday. This is my first baby and I am now at 9 weeks, 5 days. I so desperately don't want to lose it and am so scared to find out. I think I'm just overly frustrated at the whole situation. Any advice??
TTC since January 2012