1st Trimester

Are your breasts the same size??

My right breast is huge and looks 2x the size of my left. I remember this happening when I was nursing my son but I have not done that in 8-9 months.

Anyone else?

Re: Are your breasts the same size??

• Mine were uneven to begin with, but it's more noticeable now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Mine have been ridiculously uneven since DS weaned from one side.  I really hope pregnancy evens them out again.
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • My left one is noticeably smaller too. I've been wearing a lot of sports bras to try and make them look even. 
  • My left is a teeny bit larger, but I can only tell by touching them.  I was bored yesterday googling baby stuff and came across this:

"If a pregnant woman's left breast is bigger, it's a girl; if the right breast is, it's a boy." 

I have never heard this OWT but thought it was pretty funny!

• imageGoodysgirl:

My left is a teeny bit larger, but I can only tell by touching them.  I was bored yesterday googling baby stuff and came across this:

"If a pregnant woman's left breast is bigger, it's a girl; if the right breast is, it's a boy." 

We will see at the 20 week appt if its true. But silly question. When I do say my right since when i look down its on my right side. Or would it be my left. LOL. I forget how all that works.

• imageInLoveWithBrett:
    imageGoodysgirl:

My left is a teeny bit larger, but I can only tell by touching them.  I was bored yesterday googling baby stuff and came across this:

We will see at the 20 week appt if its true. But silly question. When I do say my right since when i look down its on my right side. Or would it be my left. LOL. I forget how all that works.

If its on the same side as your right hand then its your right breast. Right? I never knew there was a different way to look at it!  

• Mine were never uneven but now good old lefty is out pacing her sister.

I read that wives tale about carrying a girl....we'll see! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine have been uneven as long as I can remember. But the funny thing is that my right boob seems to be catching up to my left even though the left is still growing like crazy.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Lefty has always had a small size advantage on righty, but I feel like it's more noticeable now. H says they are super similar and only I can see the difference, I think he's lying just so i show him my boobs more. Smile
  • Then I guess I will be having another little boy. Only time will tell.
  • my left breast has always been bigger than my right even before pregnancy. i'm just hoping the right one will catch up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"