Minnesota Babies

Twins game with 3 month old?

I'm leaning towards finding a sitter but LO has a really cute Twins outfit he could wear & I think he'd enjoy all the lights & people watching.

WWYD?  Find a sitter or bring LO along?

Re: Twins game with 3 month old?

• I would try it. Baseball games are long but I would see how your LO does. As long as you don't mind leaving the game if it's not working out like you hoped.

We have season Wild tickets this year and our LO is due in January. We're planning to bring our little guy out there at least once. If he hates it we'll just take off.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have decided to bring him along.  I'm really excited & think DS will have a good time.  If not, we'll leave early.  The tickets were given to me by a coworker so we'd only be out whatever it costs for parking.

• Loading the player...
  • We brought DS when he was two months old to a Twins game at the end of April (it was nice weather) in a carrier.  He slept through most of the game even with the noise.  If you are breastfeeding, you can go to Guest Services and they have a back room you can nurse in. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS1's first Twins game was the day after we were discharged from the hospital. He was 4 days old. It was a great time and he slept through most of it. 
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • One thing not mentioned...where are your seats!  Flying balls can be very dangerous.  Coming from a season ticket holder myself, have a glove on hand.
  • DS loved Twins games earlier in the season, now he gets a little bored but is still really good.
    imageimage
  • We've taken DD since she was 2 weeks old.  It's a little harder now that she's 16 months and wanting to be mobile, but the first year she slept through almost all of every game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We took our daughter when she was 3 weeks old and she loved it!! The lights and people (especially the ones in red) were very stimulating. And after the fresh air, she slept really well that night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"