January 2011 Moms

mistake...

so all the talk of the pumpkin spice lattes being back made DH and i want one.  so i stopped and got DH one and instead for myself got a toffee latte (1/2 decaf).  and now 7 hours later i'm still paying for it, i've had major heartburn since and i just wish it would go away.  no more caffeine for me! Coffee
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: mistake...

• Oh that sounds amazing! The latte, not the heartburn. Same sort of thing happened to me the day before yesterday. I gave in and bought some peanut butter M&Ms... the rest of the afternoon I was on fire! I won't be having those again anytime soon...! Probably a good thing.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mmmm... pumkin spice lattes! I had one the other day, and the baby started kicking right away. Maybe baby likes pumpkin? 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekristi1613:
    Oh that sounds amazing! The latte, not the heartburn. Same sort of thing happened to me the day before yesterday. I gave in and bought some peanut butter M&Ms... the rest of the afternoon I was on fire! I won't be having those again anytime soon...! Probably a good thing.

i did the same thing, but got peanut m&ms instead almost peanut butter Smile

• imageNJBrit:
    Mmmm... pumkin spice lattes! I had one the other day, and the baby started kicking right away. Maybe baby likes pumpkin? 

you're baby has good taste then [:))] 

• I'm not even a huge pumpkin fan but all this pumpkin spice talk makes me want to try one!!!!!
  • image123grace:
    I'm not even a huge pumpkin fan but all this pumpkin spice talk makes me want to try one!!!!!

Ooh, so worth it just to try it.  It is heaven in a cup...especially with whipped cream.  Yummmmm!!

• image123grace:
    I'm not even a huge pumpkin fan but all this pumpkin spice talk makes me want to try one!!!!!

oh it is soo good, like i said i almost got that one but saw that they had the toffee latte back and couldn't resist, like a kid in a candy store 

• I made myself 5 minutes late to work this morning to get a Pumpkin Spice 1/2 caff, all this mention on TB, I couldn't resist!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLolaCook:

image123grace:

Ooh, so worth it just to try it.  It is heaven in a cup...especially with whipped cream.  Yummmmm!!

I agree! I hate to admit this, but when I worked at Starbucks I refused to try one because of the bright orange syrup that goes in them. I don't know, it just grossed me out. Then DH had one and told me to take a sip... now I'm addicted!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"