LGBT Parenting
Options

Fairfax Cryobank discount/coupon

Hi,

I used Fairfax....and I get occasional emails from them - today I got this in an email, so I thought I'd pass it along:

Take $90.00 off any one order this month, including donor information. Hurry, this offer is only valid for orders placed and shipped/stored in the month of September!  Simply call Client Services today and mention coupon/promo code: SEPT90 to receive $90.00 off your total order. 

Contact Client Services today!  We are here to help you through the process of finding your perfect match!   *If you order online, simply enter the coupon/promo code in your shopping cart at check-out to receive your one time discount.  When placing an order with Client Services, you must mention coupon code: SEPT90 at the time your order is placed.  This offer excludes orders placed out of storage.

Re: Fairfax Cryobank discount/coupon

• Options
    I was super excited about this coupon because there was some donor info we wanted to order.  We are still PCP and are looking to start TTC in January.  We are going to use fairfax too because we can pick it up from there.  I got the same email from them this morning.
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
  • Options

Good luck!!

I was very happy with them.  Ordered all available info on donor - including the lifetime photo series (over $100 i think just for the pics? I can't even remember now!).  Got two vials of sperm, used both the first month we TTC and got pregnant that month. So, naturally, because it all worked out, I am quite pleased with them and recommend them.

We actually went with them for an opposite reason of you (being able to pick up). We're in CA...and liked the idea that the donor was probably 3000 miles away from us.  LOL. But it sure would have been nice (and CHEAPER) to be able to pick it up.  Shipping this stuff is quite pricey...

Good luck!!

~Keri

EDD: 11/25/10 baby girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find it very funny that they have a coupon.  I would totally use it if I was sperm shopping still, but the thought of money off makes me giggle.  I immediately took it to the extreme of reduced price and clearance sperm, maybe last years fashionable sperm, lol!  Sometimes my demented thoughts get away from me.
  • Options

Hey, let me know when they have a two for one offer.  OR what about a FREE shipping offer code...that would be totally awesome!!

I did use the coupon (and so did my fiance) for purchasing donor information.  It helped us make a more educated decision.

Trying to conceive #2 since May 2006. Started IVF in 2008; IVF #1 cancelled (poor responder); IVF #2 cancelled (poor responder); IVF #3 BFP (MC day 26); IVF #4 BFN; IVF #5 BFN; Vas Rev Jan 2010 - azoospermia to date; DS IUI October 2010 - BFN; IUI November - Cancelled --- BREAK from November to March (on DHEA)(FSH from 15 to 5)(AMH 0.1, no chamge) --- FINALLY --- DS IUI March (19th) - Beta 4-5 (16dpo) = BFP (205)!!!! --- Beta #2 4-7 (18dpo) = 477 BFP!!! --- 7-11-11 IT'S A BOY!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"