Single Parents
Options

Teen Mom

Anybody watching it? I think Caitlyn handled her mom going crazy pretty good. I sure wouldn't have reacted the same way as her!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Teen Mom

• Options

Yeah, she handled it really well.

I felt bad for Farrah in this episode. She just looked so sad and lonely. I know how she feels.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I give her props going to that speed dating thing. I wouldn't have the guts to do that.

And I wonder if Macee is really going to move. I hope so!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't been keeping up on it very well.  What happened with Caitlyn's mom?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageachase123:

Butch has to go to rehab for 60-90 days and her mom was taking it out on her. She started yelling at her for no reason. Calling her a b!tch, no good, and a lot of other worse stuff. All of this because there was water on the floor.

• Options
    imagehaleyw458:
    imageachase123:

Butch has to go to rehab for 60-90 days and her mom was taking it out on her. She started yelling at her for no reason. Calling her a b!tch, no good, and a lot of other worse stuff. All of this because there was water on the floor.

I think the mom should have joined him!

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagehaleyw458:
    imageachase123:

I think the mom should have joined him!

I agree! The sad thing is that Caitlyn's little brother was right next to her when she was yelling and cussing her out. Pure trash right there.

• Options

Yeah she did handle her mom really well.

Farrah must be feeling pretty lonely but I am glad she said she isn't going to lower her standards. I'm sure she'll meet someone special.

I can't believe Maci hasn't talked to Ryan about moving yet. IMO I think it would have been easier for Kyle to move. Looks like her moving is going to cause drama for her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"