Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I'm BWI. Keep me company.

Who's awake?

I had too much to drink tonight while hanging out with my younger brother (that I adore) and am now trying to sober up a bit before bed.

Are you there Margaret?

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: I'm BWI. Keep me company.

• Options
    Not I, says the owl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wide awake :(

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Not I, says the owl!

Grrr, are you trying to trick me because I am drunk? Because, just so you know, that's not super nice.

• Options

imagesimplyatomic:
    Wide awake :(

What are you awake for?

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Not I, says the owl!

Grrr, are you trying to trick me because I am drunk? Because, just so you know, that's not super nice.

O_O moi? I am an angel!
  • Options
    Go look at my fb status.
  • Options
    I is here. I have no home. I am a nomad in these parts. I'm not ready for 6-9, but soooo done with 3-6. There should be a 5.5 month board. Seeing as though there are boards for everything else!
  • Options
    I have an inexplicably awake baby who didn't nap all day.  I'm so sleepy...
  • Options

imageAyeDavanita:
    I is here. I have no home. I am a nomad in these parts. I'm not ready for 6-9, but soooo done with 3-6. There should be a 5.5 month board. Seeing as though there are boards for everything else!

While it doesn't take much to make an intoxicated Annie laugh, this definitely fit the bill. I saw you are more than welcome over here. :D

• Options

imageBFab11:

Wtf?

CONNOR GO TO BED!!!1!!

(Yes, I did insert that one on purpose, for added drama. :D)

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageAyeDavanita:

While it doesn't take much to make an intoxicated Annie laugh, this definitely fit the bill. I saw you are more than welcome over here. :D

Yea! I love making drunk people laugh....it's so easy but still somewhat gratifying. Like making an 8 yr old laugh.

;)

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageBFab11:

Wtf?

CONNOR GO TO BED!!!1!!

lol thanks.  Usually he's asleep by 8:30 or 9 and I stay up for a couple hours to bump, but it's 9:50 and he's still awake and I'm ready for bed because of the hour long playtime at 1am and 5am, up for the day at 8, and puny naps.  This is so backwards; good thing I have my laptop to occupy me while I try and nurse him down 

• Options
    imageAyeDavanita:
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageAyeDavanita:

Yea! I love making drunk people laugh....it's so easy but still somewhat gratifying. Like making an 8 yr old laugh.

;)

Heh, I like being easy to please. It means that you are seldom disappointed.

• Options

Wooo!! He's asleep!  I'm going to bed now; I have a too-little-sleep headache I've been battling all day, and I hope to remedy that.  

Good night everyone, Annie, don't get in too much trouble :P

• Options
    imageBFab11:
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageBFab11:

Wtf?

CONNOR GO TO BED!!!1!!

lol thanks.  Usually he's asleep by 8:30 or 9 and I stay up for a couple hours to bump, but it's 9:50 and he's still awake and I'm ready for bed because of the hour long playtime at 1am and 5am, up for the day at 8, and puny naps.  This is so backwards; good thing I have my laptop to occupy me while I try and nurse him down 

I hope he goes to sleep for you soon. We had a pretty good day, and I (obviously) had a pretty good night. I just hope everything will be good again tomorrow. Good luck!

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageNastyAnnie:

imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Not I, says the owl!

O_O moi? I am an angel!

You are a wolf, in a beautiful sheep's clothing. :P

• Options

Annie- true enough. Just for you, here's a joke my 8 yr old cousin told me this past weekend.

Where do general's keep their armies?

In their sleevies.

• Options
    imageAyeDavanita:

Annie- true enough. Just for you, here's a joke my 8 yr old cousin told me this past weekend.

Where do general's keep their armies?

In their sleevies.

Bahahahahahahahaha!

• Options
    I am about to go to bed.  Just dreaming of the day I get to quit my job and start my dream job........ maybe 8 months away.
    MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagefinally2006:
    I am about to go to bed.  Just dreaming of the day I get to quit my job and start my dream job........ maybe 8 months away.

Good luck! I hope it's even sooner than that! :D

• Options

imagefinally2006:

Well, that'll be exciting.

Not to be stalkery, but I totally remember when you were on 0-3 or 3-6. I used to love seeing pictures of your LO. I could feast on those cheeks!! :)

• Options
    imageAyeDavanita:

imagefinally2006:

Not to be stalkery, but I totally remember when you were on 0-3 or 3-6. I used to love seeing pictures of your LO. I could feast on those cheeks!! :)

Aren't they absolutely nomalicious?! I love Elle.

• Options
    I am here... Happy Birthday to me... wrapping up the big 2 - 7...
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageAyeDavanita:

imagefinally2006:

Aren't they absolutely nomalicious?! I love Elle.

You know how in cartoons, when a character looks at something when they're realllllly hungry and a person or thing turns into food....it's like her cheeks turn into porkchops!

• Options
    Thanks, sista sledge.
    Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options

imageJaysonandKristin:

Omg! Happy birthday girlfran. How exciting! :D What'd you do??

• Options

imageAyeDavanita:
    You know how in cartoons, when a character looks at something when they're realllllly hungry and a person or thing turns into food....it's like her cheeks turn into porkchops!

Bahahahaha!

You are crackin' me up tonight, Aye!

• Options
    imageAmbsies:

AyeDavanita- I paged you earlier but maybe you didn't see it Embarrassed

I love your Mitch Hedberg badge :)  

I didn't! I will go find it though.......Thanks! I love him.

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imageJaysonandKristin:

Omg! Happy birthday girlfran. How exciting! :D What'd you do??

We had our court date today...  Jay can't miss work on the last day of the month, so he worked half day, we went to court at 1:30, got out at 3:00, drove an hour to pick up Hank, then drove an hour and a half home...

just in time to continue cleaning up the house and setting up the finishing touches in the daycare playroom...

ugh!  Huh-huh-huh-happy birthday!  I'm exhausted and I was promised a little bow-chicka-bow-wow that never happened, so I'm a little disappointed too. 

We are supposed to have a dinner party on Friday, but we'll see how that goes.  I'm looking forward to it, so that means that it will inevitably be a terrible disaster!   

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options

imageAmbsies:
    No need to go hunt for it, it will be pretty anticlimactic- all it said was "I love your badge" haha :)

I found it and it was everything you said it would be! ;)

I have to say, it's rare to find many people who know/appreciate Mitch Hedberg. I made the badge after a particularly fiesty quote-off on chatzy with another bumpie!

• Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    We had our court date today...  Jay can't miss work on the last day of the month, so he worked half day, we went to court at 1:30, got out at 3:00, drove an hour to pick up Hank, then drove an hour and a half home...

just in time to continue cleaning up the house and setting up the finishing touches in the daycare playroom...

ugh!  Huh-huh-huh-happy birthday!  I'm exhausted and I was promised a little bow-chicka-bow-wow that never happened, so I'm a little disappointed too. 

We are supposed to have a dinner party on Friday, but we'll see how that goes.  I'm looking forward to it, so that means that it will inevitably be a terrible disaster!   

Aw, chin up honey! I'm sure it will turn out well!

What was the court date for again? I think I missed that one.

• Options
    I'm up, and drinking...tea. We seem to be out of wine already this week. I'm sure I have *no* idea how that happened. I really should be in my bed but I'm having my weekly insomnia worrywart session...google always makes it worse but I always do it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Our bankruptcy case was heard today.  I think we talked about this back in one of your first "talk to me" threads... 

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:
    imageNastyAnnie:
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Our bankruptcy case was heard today.  I think we talked about this back in one of your first "talk to me" threads... 

Gotcha. I wondered if it was to do with that, but wasn't positive. I hope everything turns out, Kris. <3 you.

• Options

imagepearblossom:
    I'm up, and drinking...tea. We seem to be out of wine already this week. I'm sure I have *no* idea how that happened. I really should be in my bed but I'm having my weekly insomnia worrywart session...google always makes it worse but I always do it.

Um, haven't you learned yet that Dr. Google is bad?! Especially with no, erm, "medicine" to help him go down easier?

No more Google for you, Blossom!

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imagepearblossom:

Um, haven't you learned yet that Dr. Google is bad?! Especially with no, erm, "medicine" to help him go down easier?

No more Google for you, Blossom!

I always swear it off and I always go back! DH rolls his eyes so hard when I start a conversation with "I've been doing some googling, and..." I admit I have a problem. But what we really need to focus on here is the wine budget. I'm considering cutting the cleaning products budget to make it work.

Okay, I'm clearly delirious.  Bedtime.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Me, personally, I'm all for cutting the cleaning products to increase the wine budget.

You can clean with White Wine, right? Isn't it sort of like vinegar, if you don't drink the whole bottle?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"