Tennessee Babies
Options

Nashville area moms?

Well this board doesn't seem to hopping, but I was just wondering if there are any other NAshville moms here?  We just moved here so I'm trying to find some other moms in the area!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nashville area moms?

• Options
    I know they exist.  I have seen them, lol.  I am all the way in Knoxville.  BTW your daughter is really cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 198298_4113504195106_1134927813_n.jpg photo 71888_10200313406736972_872717456_n.jpg
  • Options
    My husband and I just moved here as well with our 10 month old!  Where in Nashville are you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello,

I live in Nashville. What brings you here? Nashville is a great city. Lots of things going on! How old is your daughter? she's a cutie!

• Options
    I'm in a surrounding area... nice to see you!
  • Options
    I'll become a mom in April of next year when our first is born. :) Hello!!!
  • Options
    Hi! I live in southern Nashville and would love to meet more moms in the area! Welcome!
  • Options
    I am a nashville mom! I would like to meet more mommies too. I have a 10 yr old boy a 5 yr old boy and am pregnant with my third.Party!!!
  • Options
    We should have a get together one afternoon!
  • Options
    I'm about 45 mins to an hour north of Nashville.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Cane Ridge/Antioch.  I have 2 girls 16 months and almost 4 and I just found out I'm pregnant with baby #3! We are relatively new to the area too!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Im in Gallatin.  Welcome to Nashville!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm a  stay at home mommy to a 3 month old boy and I live in La Vergne. I would love to get to know you all!
    We became A "Forever Family" on February 21,2011. Exactly 1 year from the day we began our adoption journey! Baby Girl joined our family October 5, 2011 we will be finalizing her adoption soon! And now after 7 years of infertility here I am pregnant with our third child! Due to arrive October 7, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due in less than 3 weeks, and live near the Rivergate area in Madison/Hendersonville (right on the line).  Would love to meet up with people; my husband and I are relatively new to the area and he's busy with grad school most of the time.
  • Options
    1st I am not a mom......yet. We are TTC. I am in White House. North of Rivergate. 15 min's away. Welcome to Nashville. I loove it here. Enjoy.
  • Options
    From Lebanon, first time mom to a 5 month old.  Cool
  • Options

I'm in Cheatham County, smack dab between Nashville and Clarksville.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    From the gallatin area here.  My husband and I have a 3 yr old little girl and i am pregnant with baby # 2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're due in September, and moving to the Nashville area in June. :-)
    After 2 losses, IVF #2 brought us our little boys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Now we're waiting on our miracle baby ... a little GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I am in Antoich/Cane Ridge area as well...moving to Smyrna in April to our first house! Nice too meet you all, would love to get to know other FTMS as well Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"