1st Trimester

I just cried...

Because there is no soy sauce in my house. After I made a delicious, healthy dinner of chicken and veggy stir-fry with rice, there is no soy sauce. Just sat in the kitchen with my fridge open, crying. And I know there is no reason to cry, but I felt like I would explode if I didn't. Stupid hormones... :(

Re: I just cried...

• That's ok, the other night DH accidentally ate a piece of my garlic bread and I called him an a-hole and demanded he make me a new one :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LOL these are funny!... I was in my car the other day listening to an awesome song, thought about something funny - laughed, then started crying! ALL AT THE SAME TIME! For what?! I have absolutely no clue! I think its hilarious though how being pregnant messes with our emotions! LOL
    imageBabyName Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
    FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • Ha, I'm sorry about the soy sauce.. or lack of soy sauce.

Last night I cried for an hour after watching the movie John Q. I'm talking bawled.

My sweet girl born April 17, 2011. http://i52.tinypic.com/dzw4md.jpg
  • I sometimes watch extreme makeover home edition, just so I have an excuse to cry. I can cry the entire hour of that show.

Oh, and I found my soy sauce...bf put it in the cupboard instead of back in the fridge. I mean, really? Even if I had left it out last time for him, it would still have been cool enough for him to realize, hmm maybe this goes in the fridge. I can go from crying to p'ed off just like that. Sometimes it's fun because everyone acts afraid of me.

• I haven't cried over anything silly yet this time around, but with DS I cried because DH looked at me funny, and then I cried harder because my mascara was running. I love these random hormonal breakdowns, because they're always so funny in retrospect!

I also called the people at Dairy Queen bastards because they didn't have watermelon slushy things (whatever they're called) when I was like 5 weeks pg with DS. 

• I cried because I forgot to feed the dog this morning- I sat on the kitchen floor and bawled because if I couldn't take care of a baby and a dog why was I adding another one into the mix? Did that for about ten minutes, dusted myself off, and put it all behind me. DH would fall over laughing if he knew this was how I spent my afternoon.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&;
  • Tuesday night I cried over the fact that I didn't have the correct pan to make the lemon bars that I wanted in. I knew we used to have one and I forgot that it was the one that DH broke when he put it in cold water after just coming out of the oven. I was sitting on the floor in front of my kitchen cabinets bawling because I wanted lemon bars and I didn't want to have to go get a new pan to make them.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • About three times a week I have some reason or other that I almost cry at work--and its usually something stupid like I can't find my favorite pen!  

This is like going through puberty all over again.

• I was watching 19 Kids and Counting the other night and there was a clip about Michelle's Father not doing so well. They showed all the kids coming to visit him - he was sitting in a wheelchair with the biggest smile on his face and tears in his eyes. I couldn't even watch the rest of the clip - I turned away because I started to cry!

I think I cried at a commercial too, but I don't remember what it was, maybe an insurance commercial. But I remember saying out loud, "oh my, you just cried at an insurance commercial!"

I really didn't think I'd been hit too hard yet by the hormonal mood swings, but I guess my "crying over commercial and game shows", yes, game shows, has increased ;-)

• DH and I checked into our hotel for a weekend to replace our vacation that had gotten canceled. I had really been looking forward to it and it was fairly late when we checked in. I was hungry and tired, but was really excited about ordering room service as a treat. Well we found out that the hotel we were in didn't have room service. I started crying because I was upset I wouldn't get the little ketchup bottles and mini shakers. DH thought I was insane and let's be honest I was a little crazy! We did check into another hotel the next night though! :-)
  • I bawl every single time I hear this one Country Music song on the radio.  I think the song is called This Ain't Nothing.  And the line that gets me is...

"And last year I watched my loving wife, of fifty years waste away and die, and I held her hand til her heart of gold stopped pumping."

I mean com on...  A pregnant lady doesn't stand a chance with lyrics like that. 

• I'm starting to wonder when all of this will 'kick in' for me? So far I've really only cried over things that actually hurt me emotionally in some way or another. Well, ok. I also cried because I was tired of my m/s last weekend. But that's viable, too, yes?

I was also going to say that I have an extra bottle of soy sauce in my cabinet, but apparently you already found yours Yes... I've never heard of putting it in the fridge...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers