Babies: 0 - 3 Months

I sent my baby to preschool today...

My first baby that is and he did great.  He had been crying and saying he didn't want to go for a month now, so we were going to give it a couple weeks and if he adjusted great, if not we'd pull him.  It's only 3 hours per day, so not too long and he was so happy when we got there.  I on the other hand couldn't hold back the tears once I got to the car.  Where did my baby go? 

Carter a few days old.

Carter 4.5 years old, first day of preschool.

imageimage

Re: I sent my baby to preschool today...

• i feel your pain..i have to do this in a few short weeks. My son is starting Kindergarten, i dont know what im going to do without him all day!
  • This is a little off topic but....WOW! His hair color got a LOT lighter! Makes me wonder if my DS will have a similar change.

Glad your boy had a great day at preschool. I used to teach preschool and it will be a GREAT advantage for him before entering kindergarten!

• Loading the player...
  • mine started pre-k a couple of weeks ago too... his is a longer day but he did a program last year (basicallt a pre-pre-k... haha) so he is use to it. Hard to believe how fast they grow!! Already makes me sad for this one since she should be our last :(
  • He looks like such a big kid! Very handsome!

Annalise will start 4K in 2 weeks; I can't believe the time has gone so fast.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"