1st Trimester

BBT - Anyone have a low grade fever?

I am 4 weeks 3 days right now and my temps have been slowly rising each morning.  Yesterday it was 98.86 and today it is 99.03. 

Just curious if anyone else has had a low grade fever and what the ob said.  It's too early for me to call them and you ladies are the next best thing (if not better sometimes!).

Re: BBT - Anyone have a low grade fever?

• Having a higher temp when pregnant is normal. My temp has been 99 too, especially during hot flashes. I would not worry unless you exceed 100.

Question, why are you still temping if you are pregnant? It is only causing you some worry right now and it's unnecessary.

[center]My little man arrived on 3.24.11, 8 lbs 2oz. and 20"[/center]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image reaustin18:

Having a higher temp when pregnant is normal. My temp has been 99 too, especially during hot flashes. I would not worry unless you exceed 100.

Question, why are you still temping if you are pregnant? It is only causing you some worry right now and it's unnecessary.

This. An elevated temperature, when charting and TTC, just confirms your pregnancy in a way. You temperature spikes after ovulation and during pregnancy, so it's normal, as reaustin18 said, to be 99 or so. If you weren't pregnant your temperature would have dropped and your menstrual cycle would have begun.

Also, ditto on the stressful temping. I stopped temping after one month of TTC. It was making me nuts. I was worried about every little temp drop. I'd try to reduce your stress in any way possible.

H&H pregnancy to you :-)