2nd Trimester

Well good morning sciatica!

Nice of you to make an appearance! Holy cow!! I thought my hip was being electrocuted, and this was while laying in bed. Maybe I overdid it yesterday cleaning/organizing the house. 

I've researched and found some stretching exercises I can do, but do any of you ladies have any go-to remedies?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Well good morning sciatica!

• Hi again ladies! Just noticed that pretty much the same question is posted on the 3rd Tri board, so I'll go look there. :-)

• I've been suffering too... I'll keep checking back to see if anyone posted something that might help :)
  • I actually ran into this very early on.... from about 9 weeks, through week 13 or so. I have an active job, and sciatica made it hard to bend, twist, squat, and all of those things that I do all day long! I called the nurse hotline that my insurance company has, and they gave me some stretches to do. Now before I go to bed, and as soon as I wake up, I take a few minutes to stretch out my legs and back. It helped immensley! Google sciatica stretches and the area of your symptoms, and some good ones should pop up. Good luck!