Breastfeeding

EP- where do you pump?

When I am at work, I use the men's room (long story- but only 1 male in office and its a single stall and cleaner then the women's!)

But where do you pump at home?  I have been everywhere, bathroom, living room, bedroom, etc.  I think I am driving husband crazy walking around trying to find a place to do it all the time!  So...where does everyone do that at home?

thanks

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers You want me to eat this food... no thanks, i have my paci.

Re: EP- where do you pump?

• In the living room, in front of the TV.  I need the entertainment...pumping is boring.  Also, then I'm able to take just a couple of steps to the kitchen to put milk away and clean the parts.
  • I also pump in the living room in front of the tv.  I sometimes switch locations around the house though to break up the monotony of it all. 
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageucdeidre:
    In the living room, in front of the TV.  I need the entertainment...pumping is boring.  Also, then I'm able to take just a couple of steps to the kitchen to put milk away and clean the parts.

This exactly!

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • do you "cover up" when home or walk around in your nursing bra/tank?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers You want me to eat this food... no thanks, i have my paci.
  • I usually pump in the living room because I can either play around on my laptop or watch TV. There are some days I pump in our bedroom, it just depends.

I don't cover up, I just pump away with my hands free sports bra.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"