3rd Trimester

WTF and huh?

Her - Oh, are you eating your lunch now?

Me - uh huh

Her - Welp, I don't want to bother you then ... (long pause while just standing there) ... What kind of noodles are those? They're crazy looking!

Me - long fusilli

Her - Welp, that looks good. Hey - are you still taking your yoga class at the Mill Centre? I'm thinking about going but I wasn't sure. I just have so much to do since I'm moving on Friday. Did I tell you I talked to my realtor? Blah, blah, blah, blah ....

Me - Welp, GTFO (psych, I wish!)

Indifferent

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I am friends with President Obama. I asked him to dress up in an Easter Bunny costume and show up at my parents' house with a giant check for $1 million a la Ed McMahon on Easter Weekend. We were going to make them think that they had won Publishers Clearinghouse sweepstakes LOL. As soon as they answered the door, we had our friend stage a robbery - they made it look like everyone in the Publisher's Clearninghouse van was violently murdered. They threw the "bodies" out of the van onto the street and peeled out. We had a fake ambulance and police show up. Then my parents' neighbors came by with a basket of kittens - they were SO cute! Just when my parents were so freaked out by seeing kittens after a murder/robbery AND having won $1 million, we had Pres. Obama take off the Easter Bunny head and say "Surprise!! You're going to be grandparents!" My parents will never forget that moment. - Pillowass

Re: WTF and huh?

• The phrase, "Well I won't bother you" is always followed up by at least 15 minutes of bothering you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one of these at work-- her latest discussion was about how tired she has been after getting back from a 3 week vacation.  I hope the daggers that shot out of my eyes hurt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Ugh. I hate when people talk to me when I am eating. So annoying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh. Some people are too exhausting and annoying for life.
  • image Mrs.Johns:
    Ugh. I hate when people talk to me when I am eating. So annoying.

Same. But mostly I hate when this chick talks to me period. And it's like that every. freakin. time. That's why I just give the curt incomplete sentence replies now.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I am friends with President Obama. I asked him to dress up in an Easter Bunny costume and show up at my parents' house with a giant check for $1 million a la Ed McMahon on Easter Weekend. We were going to make them think that they had won Publishers Clearinghouse sweepstakes LOL. As soon as they answered the door, we had our friend stage a robbery - they made it look like everyone in the Publisher's Clearninghouse van was violently murdered. They threw the "bodies" out of the van onto the street and peeled out. We had a fake ambulance and police show up. Then my parents' neighbors came by with a basket of kittens - they were SO cute! Just when my parents were so freaked out by seeing kittens after a murder/robbery AND having won $1 million, we had Pres. Obama take off the Easter Bunny head and say "Surprise!! You're going to be grandparents!" My parents will never forget that moment. - Pillowass

• image Brezza:

image Mrs.Johns:
    Ugh. I hate when people talk to me when I am eating. So annoying.

Same. But mostly I hate when this chick talks to me period. And it's like that every. freakin. time. That's why I just give the curt incomplete sentence replies now.

My mother does this. She waits until you're eating so she can basically hear herself talk (about herself) so you can't respond since your mouth is full. Then, she can go on and on and on. How sad that someone has to wait until someone else has a mouthful of food just to ramble on about senseless sh!t. I try to do the same as you do, but it makes my eating experience less tasty and enjoyable.

• image Hyfagal:

The phrase, "Well I won't bother you" is always followed up by at least 15 minutes of bothering you.

Seriously...

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • when she asked about the noodles, you should have thrown some at her...and said "you tell me what kind they are"...hahahaha
    Mom of 4....and Sept 2013 BRIDE!!!!
  • image Hawt83:
    when she asked about the noodles, you should have thrown some at her...and said "you tell me what kind they are"...hahahaha

Yes 

• My mother likes to wait silently till your on the phone to try and start a convo. Im constantly having to go to another room and telling her to write it down and wait a sec. She also does this during movies or tv shows, and commercials she is quiet as she can be.