3rd Trimester

Contractions (hoping) = progress

I have been having some contractions today... some a little painful... so I am hoping when I go to the Dr. on Tuesday I will get the news of progress...

Need "progress" dust here!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Contractions (hoping) = progress

• Sending you progress dust!!!! I am feeling the same way. I will be 39wks on Tuesday and just want to have some progress, as well. Good luck to you:)
  • imagejo4janet:
    Sending you progress dust!!!! I am feeling the same way. I will be 39wks on Tuesday and just want to have some progress, as well. Good luck to you:)

We are right about the same time... GL to you too... keep us posted!

• Loading the player...
  • more progress dust your way....GL!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageLuvBeingMrsH:

imagejo4janet:
    Sending you progress dust!!!! I am feeling the same way. I will be 39wks on Tuesday and just want to have some progress, as well. Good luck to you:)

Thanks, I noticed that we're pretty close in time. When is your exact due date? Mine is August 16th, but I am hoping with my family predictions and lots of praying that I will go on August 10th or 11th. Hang in there:)

• imagejo4janet:
    imageLuvBeingMrsH:

imagejo4janet:

Thanks, I noticed that we're pretty close in time. When is your exact due date? Mine is August 16th, but I am hoping with my family predictions and lots of praying that I will go on August 10th or 11th. Hang in there:)

Mine is Aug 20th... I am also hoping for a little earlier labor

• We have been having contraction sfor the last few weeks, dilated to 3cm and 80% effaced at our last appointment Thursday, 39 weeks....hoping for progress when we go in on Wednesday or even better that labor starts anytime!!!
  • imageMommyBremer:
    We have been having contraction sfor the last few weeks, dilated to 3cm and 80% effaced at our last appointment Thursday, 39 weeks....hoping for progress when we go in on Wednesday or even better that labor starts anytime!!!

GL to you too!

• Every contraction you have now is one you won't have to have later!!  :)
  • How exciting!  GL!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"