TTC After a Loss

17 DPO (CD 32) and still no AF

I'm irritated with my body.  I don't even have any AF symptoms.  I was hoping to get this cycle behind me and focus on the next, soon.  Arg!  I accidentally ate gluten yesterday and had a pretty big reaction, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

ETA: I was on Clomid this cycle and usually have AF at this point on it. 

Re: 17 DPO (CD 32) and still no AF

• I'm sorry, that's so frustrating.  I would guess that your diet change has confused your body, hopefully it will straighten out very soon.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • I have read (from other girls) that clomid can extend your LP.  Maybe that is what is happening. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It *could be* that Clomid is lengthening my LP, but this was my 5th round on it.  Then again, this is my first time on a gluten-free diet, so perhaps it is a combo of different factors.
  • Any chance you got an O fakeout and actually O'd on CD 20 before that 2nd rise?

(I see that you were on Clomid, but I'm brainstorming here.  I had a few charts when I was TTC my son that were like that. . . )

• Anything is possible, that's for sure.  Something else I know for sure is that we need to have more sex.  Sheesh.  Not going to get KU the way we have been.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"