3rd Trimester

Anyone Team Green?

Do you have dreams about what you are having?  I always dream that I'm having a boy.  Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone Team Green?

• I am!  Every dream I have, it is a boy.  I will be in total shock if this baby comes out and is a girl!  I love not knowing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    DD #1 10/07/08
    DD #2 08/11/10
    DD#3 06/04/13
  • I'm lurking- sorry- but I couldn't resist-

I've felt that the baby is a boy from the beginning, but in EVERY dream I've had, the baby is a girl... I'm getting so confused that I have no clue one way or the other now.

• Loading the player...
  • Whenever I dream about the baby it's a girl. But I honestly don't have a "feeling" either way.

I'm excited to find out though!

• I've never had a dream about the baby.  Sad  I don't really have a feeling either way, but DH thinks it's a girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Until recently I have always had dreams that our baby is boy.  But in my last two dreams I had boy/girl twins, so now I think I'm not sure.
  • imagekofmkg:
    I've never had a dream about the baby.  Sad  I don't really have a feeling either way, but DH thinks it's a girl.

THIS, except DH thinks it's a boy!

• I very rarely dream about the baby either! Sometimes he/she is there, but I can't tell if it's a he or she.

I didn't have a "feeling" about it until last week. Now I'm SURE it's a boy.

• I'm not Team Green, but I always dreamed it was a boy. Even after I found out I dreamed they made a mistake and it was a boy. I was relieved at the most recent sonogram that they verified she was, in fact, a girl.
  • I've had a dream of having a boy and a girl.  So it hasn't really helped me out at all...still got a 50/50 shot here.  I personally am feeling it is a boy though...I will see one week from today!  (Scheduled c-section due to baby being breech). 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• I am not green this time but was with my first 2. I had no idea/instinct on my first (girl). I really though #2 was a boy (was another girl) but maybe that's b/c I wanted a boy. I had the dreams and everything.

I went ahead and found out this time because again I wanted a boy and I didn't want to feel mixed emotions at the birth of my own kid - and I'm glad I did b/c we're having another girl. And I couldn't be more thrilled. :)

• I really haven't had any dreams about the baby but I have a feeling it's a girl. I can't wait to find out!
  • imagebluegfluff:

I'm lurking- sorry- but I couldn't resist-

I've felt that the baby is a boy from the beginning, but in EVERY dream I've had, the baby is a girl... I'm getting so confused that I have no clue one way or the other now.

This is exactly what is happening to me!  :)

• Even prior to getting pregnant I had dreamed that we had a boy first.... but my husband is sure it is a girl, so I don't know what to think! That anticipation is killing me! I just want to know!
  • All but one of my dreams have been girl. It's crazy!
  • Not to burst any bubbles but they say you usually have opposite of what you dream about!! This happened to my sis and with mine I couldnt resist finding out so I did and we are having a lil boy but I always dreamed of a lil girl at first. I would love to have a surprise but really I dont see how you can make it through all the excitement. Proud of all the momma's and daddy's that can make it without knowing until delivery!! : )
  • At first I was dreaming that LO is a boy. Now I've started dreaming that LO is a girl. 
  • imageAllie30:
    I'm not Team Green, but I always dreamed it was a boy. Even after I found out I dreamed they made a mistake and it was a boy. I was relieved at the most recent sonogram that they verified she was, in fact, a girl.

This and my DH had to see it twice on u/s to really believe it...

• I've only had one dream where I actually knew what the sex was. Usually I just see the back of the baby or the stroller. But in my dream I was having a boy.
  • imagebluegfluff:

I'm lurking- sorry- but I couldn't resist-

This exactly! 

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • I've had maybe two dreams in which I knew the sex,and it was a girl both times.However,I am so sure (as is DH and all my family)that baby is a boy,I think I will faint if baby is a girl.Everyone just has really strong feelings that it's a boy.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• First pregnancy, I was sure he was a boy, no real dreams, but very strong feelings...and he was a boy!

Second pregnancy, I was sure she was a girl, still no dreams...and she was a girl!

Third pregnancy, I was sure she was a girl, no dreams...I was wrong, he was a boy!

This pregnancy, I was feeling girl, but not as sure (I think the last one through me) so when I was offered a 20 week u/s (did not have one with any of the others) I took it and asked if they could tell...they are 99% sure I was right about this one being a girl, but we will know for sure next month!

(I did however, have very strong feelings and a vivid dream that my dear friends' second was going to be a boy...she delivered a beautiful little boy in Jan! I was right!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"