Babies: 0 - 3 Months

birth control......

Has anyone taken Tri-Sprintec? I have never heard of it and that what the doctor wants to put me on. I have always taken low dose pills and this one isnt considered low dose but its not high either. 

Re: birth control......

• that's what I'm on.  I've always liked it. My only problem is that I'm bf'ing and it's definately created a low supply.  I now have to suppliment a few small bottles each day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedoremi29:

that's what I'm on.  I've always liked it. My only problem is that I'm bf'ing and it's definately created a low supply.  I now have to suppliment a few small bottles each day.

Have u had any bad reactions with it? I was reading reviews and alot of people talk about bad break outs on their chins, no sex drive and moodiness.......

• Loading the player...
  • not at all- i tend to have better skin when i'm on it. I don't seem to have much of a sex drive since having DS, but I was on it before my pregnancy and it was never a problem then, so I'm guessing it's more related to just being busy.  No problem with moodiness (DH may disagree Wink )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"