Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Pedi appointment = FAIL

I barely slept because I did not want to be late or miss our appointment. I was up by 7:00 am to get us both ready. We left the house by 8:15 am for a 9 am appt. Matthew was cranky and fussing the entire time. i was cranky because I hadn't had any caffine and I forgot to grab a drink for the drive. We sat in traffic for what felt like forever and arrived with 10 minutes to spare. I walk in and guess what? Our appointment is for FRIDAY!!! At 10:30 am!! AGH. They could not see us today. I am an idiot.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pedi appointment = FAIL

• Oh no!!!

I'm sorry MCC, and I was looking forward to an update (as I'm sure you were). At least you'll be all ready for Friday...I'll remind you Thursday night to get a caffeinated beverage for the drive Wink 

• MCM - Yes please remind me!!! I sat in the car and I was struggling to focus. I am not functional in the morning w/o caffine. LOL At least I won't forget to show up for our appt friday
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMCC1010:
    MCM - Yes please remind me!!! I sat in the car and I was struggling to focus. I am not functional in the morning w/o caffine. LOL At least I won't forget to show up for our appt friday

Oh, I know how that is...If I don't have at least 2 cups of coffee in the morning I am a BEAR. DH knows to brew the coffee before he leaves for work so it's all fresh and steamy when I wake up lol.  

• I have a large mug of coffee with ff creamer AND a 20 oz bottle of diet coke every mroning. I have to drink them together. I won't drink diet coke out of a can or 2 littler bottle. It taste wierd to me unless it is from an individual bottle

• You have no idea how many times I've done this since I've given birth.  I thought pregnancy brain was supposed to go away after your pregnancy.  I guess we can just call it "mommy with a newborn brain."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"