April 2011 Moms
Options

Weirdest craving combo ever....

I just had strawberry yogurt and 2 pickles. And I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have eaten them because now I'm on the verge of bringing them back up. lol Oh well it was good when I ate it.

Surprise Baby #3!
imageimage

Baby #1: Olyvea

Baby #2: Adelyn

Re: Weirdest craving combo ever....

• Options
    Kind of like ice cream and pickles :)
  • Options
    Chips are my weakness.  Any kind of chips, but baby wants chips.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At least you enjoyed it going down. I haven't had any real cravings yet.  I'm just constantly hungry. I'm eating leftover chicken lo mein for breakfast. Yummy :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe not so weird, but I wanted cream cheese last night but nothing to really put it on, so I improvised and broke up some waffle bowls I had to dip in the cream cheese.  Delicious!
    BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    No cravings so far this time... last time I ate popcorn dipped in peanut butter about every other day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm envious. The thought of food (anything, really) makes me want to vomit. I have to force myself to eat - especially at breakfast (dinner is usually ok). For a girl that loves to eat this is certainly a change for me!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    the only thing that sounds good to me is grits.  breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  just grits.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"