Eco-Friendly Family
Options

S/o ff facing carseat

I have been kinda thinking of turning dd in my car, but not my moms. No one but ds can fit in the front seat with dd carseat in the back.

So do I keep dd rear facing and put ds in front

or

Turn dd and havd ds ride in the back?

We are going to the city on tuesday and every seat will be filled.

Re: S/o ff facing carseat

• Options
    I would turn dd and have ds sit in back- I think that at 10 he should still be in the back seat for his safety.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagethe_jackpot:
    I would turn dd and have ds sit in back- I think that at 10 he should still be in the back seat for his safety.

same thought here. normally i would say to keep her rf for as long as the seat allows (lucy is still rf at 29 pounds--seat goes to 33). but i think the benefits of having j in back outweigh the benefits of keeping k rf. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    another possibility would be to put her seat in the middle--that way someone could ride passenger and j could still ride in back.
  • Options
    imagetommigirle:
    another possibility would be to put her seat in the middle--that way someone could ride passenger and j could still ride in back.
    I wish that would work, but then it hits both seats. I love the gracy myride 65 but dang is it big.
  • Options
    what kind of car do you have? It sounds like you might have the seat more reclined than it needs to be. My DH is 6'3" and our myride can be behind the drivers seat, even when he's driving. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"