1st Trimester

Cravings = Boy or Girl?

I never put much stock in old wives tales, but I'm starting to wonder.

With DD, I craved doughnuts (specifically Dunkin Donuts Marble Frosted, which is sounding pretty awesome right about now) and all kinds of sweets.

With DS, I loved spicy, which I had never been too fond of before.

I'm craving sweets all over again. Wondering if it's a girl now.

Have any of you 2+ mommies seen any correlation?

Re: Cravings = Boy or Girl?

• I obviously don't know what I am having yet but I am having the same cravings as I did with DD.  Mac and cheese, fresh fruit, and lots of hot sauce!  It will be interesting to see if it is another girl or if I just crave the same things despite the sex. 
  • my cravings have been fresh fruit of all kinds both with my daughter and this pregnancy.  With this pregnancy I am not as sick as I was with my daughter though and there are a few other different things so I guess we will all see.
  • i'll be a first time mom, so i can't help with the experience part. but i hope that's true! i'm kinda wishing for a girl, although it being my first i'll be fine with either one. i've definitely been craving sweets big time, and fruit. i've always been a fruit person, but never really cared for sweets. the month before i got my bfp i was so confused as to why i started to feel like i needed dessert after every meal lol
    Beerxy you are family
    and my BFF and the other beers
    hope you go to heaven
    and you are bless
    and you will be
    great and OK and
    I nos you will and
    I love you so so
    sososososo
    Much

M: March 2011
    jap+anustart=assoulmates 4 life

• Lurking...but I crave ANYTHING sweet....chocolate, icecream, cookies, etc...and there is definitely a little boy inside of my belly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With DD I also craved sweets. With my DS, it was anything with SALT. I would put salt on everything. Especially tomatoes and cucumbers.

With this one, I am starting to the salt all over again!! I can't get enough of it! Bad, I know, but It is soo good!!!!

I would love to have another boy but I am pretty sure this is another girl, so lets see if the OWT holds true :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• With DS I couldn't get enough meat, I'd crave burgers and shrimp and would even go as far as walking a half an our to A&W to get a teen burger every week.

This time I don't even want to see meat, can't stand the smell of it especially seafood!!  I only have a boy so I guess well see Smile

• haha I have been craving fruit, guacamole and beef. This is our first pregnancy so I know I didn't help, but I like reading what different women are going through
  • I craved the same things both times ... I have a DS and a DD.
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • I'm not a mom yet, but one day I want sweets, the next I want carbs (bagels, mac'n'cheese, etc), and the next I want spicy foods.

Hmm.