3rd Trimester
Options

FB Status Comments

Haha, so I don't really update my status too often, but I put, "Trying yet another hopeful inducing trick... spicy food and pineapple! Yum, Moe's Free Birthday Lunch!"

I get comments like, "Oh, that won't work." and a TON of "Have sex" comments. It's hilarious! 

Re: FB Status Comments

• Options

Isn't it amazing how your sex life becomes everybody elses business when they know you are TTC and when you are trying to get the baby out?

Either way...eat your heart out. That sounds delicious!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    People are always wanting to give their opinion!
    Baby #2 is on his/her way! BFP 11/09/11 Maddison is going to be a big sister!!! save the date BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WOW! I try to keep my facebook info down to a minimum... just for that reason. As soon as I let it out that I was pregnant, people started demanding belly pics, and while I'm pround of my body (even pregnant) I don't care for half of the people I'm friends with on there seeing them. And my husband is extrememly private. He hates facebook and monitors what I put on there, because he doesn't care for anyone to know anything about us. lol... And we're from a small town, so it's really annoying.
  • Options
    Everyone is always quick to suggest sex to us, too.  Do they realize it's not all that easy to pull off anymore? lol
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options

imageHBaylies:
    Everyone is always quick to suggest sex to us, too.  Do they realize it's not all that easy to pull off anymore? lol

Haha, not easy to pull off and not what you EVER want to hear from cousins, aunts and mom's friends. Blehhhh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"