1st Trimester

Did you KNOW?

2»

Re: Did you KNOW?

• I had a good idea, but only because my chart looked triphasic and I made it to 14dpo with no AF.

I didn't have any kind of spidy sense or anything, just science on my side. :)

• I knew something was different.  I had been having AF like cramping the entire 2ww and my face broke out something fierce, which almost never happens to me.  I could just tell something was going on, but i wasnt sure what it was.  When i took the hpt and it came back positive, it all clicked.
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I did not know. We just got back from vacation and I took 2 tests before we left. Got back yesterday and BFP
  • Yup - I did with this one.  I wasn't 100% positive, but even though we weren't trying, I was pretty sure I was from certain, very probably phantom, symptoms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope.  I thought that the IUI cycle was a bust, and that we were going to have to do it again.  I had spotting the weekend before, did not think that it could possibly be implantation spotting, since I am prone to several days of spotting before AF.  But it was there, both lines.  Both DH and I were shocked.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had a very very strong feeling I was (I had implantation bleeding and just felt oddly happy) but I totally convinced myself I was just being weird.  No other symptoms. I always spot for a few days before my period, so when I was late and still had no spotting (meaning my period was still a few more days out at the earliest) I tested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"