3rd Trimester
Options

Last week of work and I couldn't care less

I have to be honest. I am physically at the office, but I have totally mentally checked out.I am only working until this Friday. I have a half day of work for a doc's appointment on Wednesday. I could give a crap less what happens at the office this week.

I guess it's ok that I've checked out though. I was greeted by just about everyone in the office today with "You're STILL here?" and "Didn't you have that baby yet?" While hearing that for a while was kinda funny, it's gotten old REAL fast.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Last week of work and I couldn't care less

• Options
    Girl, I will be 32 weeks on Thursday and I've already mentally checked out!!  God help the temp who does my job for the 12 weeks I am gone...who knows what kind of disorganization I'll leave behind!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Options
    AMossyAMossy member
    I am hoping this will be my last week of work.  I'm totally checked out but I want to work right to the end!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am leaving the company for good Sept 30th or before if LO arrives and I have been mentally gone for months. I struggle. Nothing really matters here. I do the work, but it's so hard for me to care.

If there are new procedures or anything I get angry because I don't feel like learning them for 2 more months or less.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think the worst thing is that the temp they got to cover me couldn't find his a$$ with both hands. He's been here 3 weeks and can barely send a fax without supervision. Oh Lord, how I fear the state of things when I return.

• Options
    This is my last week physically in the office and then I'll be working from home.  I mentally checked out weeks ago.  I even just told someone this morning when they asked if I wanted to be cc'd on something that at this point, I don't really care.  Employee of the month right here!
  • Options
    this is my last week as well and I am checked out too. I'm working at home today and I've watched more "bringing home baby" than have worked. I have to go in tomorrow and Wednesday and then I am DONE! I have a c-section on the 2nd, so I am just counting down the days and trying to have as much "me time" right now as I can. That doesn't include work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Last week for me too. I am so done w/ working already.   4 days to go ladies.  Wink
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Last week for me too. I am so done w/ working already.   4 days to go ladies.  Wink
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I checked out last friday but not leaving until aug. 5 cant wait ugh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"