Wyoming Babies

wow it is dead here!

anyone here from cheyenne? i know not many ppl come visit this wyo board but if there is anyone in cheyenne that would like to get together let me know!! you can either write me on here or you can email me at jwgirl89@aol.com just make sure your subject lets me know your from the bump :)

Re: wow it is dead here!

• I'm in Cheyenne! I've been here all my life! I love it here!
    Missed M/C 11/5/2010 @ 5 weeks, 3 days* D&C 12/3/2010 at 9 weeks, 3 days
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • August will be 2 yrs for me. not too bad here just really cold in the winter and pretty windy!! lol how many LO's do you have? and how old are they? My DH has a 4 yr old i consider my own and im 31 wks along now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just have the one in my sig. She just turned 5 and will start kindergarten next month and the thought makes me want to cry!

The fi and I are TTC though, but it's hard with him traveling for work so much. We've missed our opportunity the last two months and will more than likely miss the chance in August too.

• your daughter is adorable! That sucks i hate jobs that take our guys from us so much! my dh works here in cheyenne but hes a general manager and there are only 3 managers there and ones about to get fired... my dh already works 40hrs of ot with 3 of them there! they are gonna be screwed when our LO gets here cuz he'll HAVE to leave work and i am planning on going to ft collins to have LO cuz of the infection rate here
  • imagejwgirl89:
    your daughter is adorable! That sucks i hate jobs that take our guys from us so much! my dh works here in cheyenne but hes a general manager and there are only 3 managers there and ones about to get fired... my dh already works 40hrs of ot with 3 of them there! they are gonna be screwed when our LO gets here cuz he'll HAVE to leave work and i am planning on going to ft collins to have LO cuz of the infection rate here

My dd was 8 weeks early and actually spent 5 weeks in the hospital here and the staff and care she received was great. Our hospital has a bad rap unnecessarily. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I've been here for 30 years and probably only heard one or two bad stories about the care given here.

• imagestyme46:

imagejwgirl89:
    your daughter is adorable! That sucks i hate jobs that take our guys from us so much! my dh works here in cheyenne but hes a general manager and there are only 3 managers there and ones about to get fired... my dh already works 40hrs of ot with 3 of them there! they are gonna be screwed when our LO gets here cuz he'll HAVE to leave work and i am planning on going to ft collins to have LO cuz of the infection rate here

My dd was 8 weeks early and actually spent 5 weeks in the hospital here and the staff and care she received was great. Our hospital has a bad rap unnecessarily. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I've been here for 30 years and probably only heard one or two bad stories about the care given here.

really? thats crazy i've heard a lot of bad things about this hospital... even from DH's mom who works there. she said there is a 98% infection rate and its only getting worse as time goes by b/c they wont shut the rooms down to steralize them. i still dont feel comfortable being in this hospital

• Hmmm....I don't know then. I know people who work there as well and no one has ever said anything about the infection rate or anything.

But lots of people go to FoCo to have babies, it's not totally unheard of. I just never understood it, especially in the winter when the weather might be bad enough that you can't get to FoCo. When are you due?

• what OB/GYN did those of you in Cheyenne use? I'm 12 weeks along and wanting to make sure to get someone more natural than medical. 
  • -im due in september but my mom lives there so we have a place to stay while we're there.

-colby) i go to cheyenne womans clinic on 20th st.... as far as i know theyre open with any method you choose

• imagejwgirl89:

-im due in september but my mom lives there so we have a place to stay while we're there.

-colby) i go to cheyenne womans clinic on 20th st.... as far as i know theyre open with any method you choose

That's good that you will have somewhere to stay while you're in FoCo! Hopefully the weather will cooperate with you in September! That's one of the biggest things that would keep me from going there to have a baby.

I also go to Cheyenne Women's Clinic. I hadn't gotten to the point of discussing a birth plan with my OB before I had my dd though (I had her at 32 weeks), but I'm sure they will be pretty receptive to whatever route you want to take. They've added quite a few doctors since I started going there so I don't know much about most of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"