Nurseries and Baby Gear

Unbrella strollers: Chicco vs. MacLaren

I am trying to decide between the Chicco Liteway and the MacLaren Quest... Does anyone have a review on these? 

Re: Unbrella strollers: Chicco vs. MacLaren

• I was between those 2 as well- I ended up going with the Liteway- I could have gotten the quest for almost the same price- they had some on clearance at BRU- but I thought the Liteway steered better. I really like it so far- we only use it when we fly. But so far so good. I really like the recline on it- one haded and very easy.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • p0rkinp0rkin
    Tenth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    image PrincessShay80:

I was between those 2 as well- I ended up going with the Liteway- I could have gotten the quest for almost the same price- they had some on clearance at BRU- but I thought the Liteway steered better. I really like it so far- we only use it when we fly. But so far so good. I really like the recline on it- one haded and very easy.

This.  It is also very easy to steer when going through the clothes racks at stores.

• I have the chicco on my list of things to get before baby arrives.  (i am secretly hoping it goes on sale at BRU before babe gets here)  I found, for us, it was the best stroller.  We are tall, and i am planning on using it at my primary stroller for LO.  We have an old travel system, but I like that the chicco is for newborns, so we can use it for LO for walks and such rather than the bulky annoying travel system. 

• I bought a Maclaren Triumph over the Chicco because it was significantly lighter, which was why I wanted an umbrella stroller.  The Chicco does seem more versatile, but I thought weight was more important.