Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Babi Italia Cribs

We are ordering the Baby Italia Eastside classic crib tomorrow. It feels really sturdy and looks good! Any other Baby Italia crib owners out there? Thoughts? 

Re: Babi Italia Cribs

• Options
    We bought the Babi Italia Pinehurst Lifestyle convertible crib and matching dresser/changing table.  We love it!  It also got high ratings in Consumer reports.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP:11/1/11 EDD: 7/3/12 M/C:11/22/11 8w1d
    BFP: 5/23/12 EDD: 2/2/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

We have this crib in the cinnamon, and we love it! I did lots of research and its a great crib. It isn't made from pine and is super sturdy.

You will love it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Babi Italia Hamilton collection in chocolate and we are in love! The entire collection is very sturdy and will age well.

https://www.babiitalia.com/html/bi_ham.html

*Jennifer* Mommy to: Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Angel whom we m/c'd in Sept. 2012.
  • Options
    I also bought the Hamilton collection and feel in love when I saw it! It didn't come in yet, but can't wait till it does :)
  • Options
    we have the babi italia eco babi and LOVE it. It is really strudy. Babi Italia got an A- rating in Baby Bargains.....one of the best ratings I have seen!
  • Options
    imagerubredvelvet:

We have this crib in the cinnamon, and we love it! I did lots of research and its a great crib. It isn't made from pine and is super sturdy.

You will love it!

This. We bought it and love it. We were originally looking at Pottery Barn cribs and preferred this one.

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    We have this crib.  DD is only 3.5 weeks and only naps in it occasionally but I think it looks really high quality and so far we're really happy with it!
  • Options
    YAY! So excited we placed our order today. We decided on the classic Eastside in white and got a 20% off coupon!
  • Options
    I recently got my Babi Italia Eco Babi crib.  No experience with use yet, but it's really darling in person.  I feel pretty comfortable with this brand given my research, and it's just as beautiful in person as it was in the pictures. 
  • Options

We bought the Eastside Classic in white and it is beautiful!  I love it!  It's super sturdy,nice design, and wasn't hard to put together at all.  Best purchase so far!

• Options

We have the Babi Italia Pinehurst in Espresso and it is still in the box.  We were between this and the Eastside.  I had a hard time deciding between white or espresso.  We decided on the espresso since for now LO and DD will share a room and DD's bed is espresso. But, if we buy a house between now and the time the baby comes I may just exchange it.  There is something about crisp white furniture in a nursery....although the dark is pretty nice too.  The Pinehurst dresser (have not purchased yet) is slightly taller than the Eastside...so since I am tall, I decided on this one since they both come in Espresso.

However....either way, Babi Italia was the way to go!

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    Hello,  I received the Babi Italia Hamilton crib second hand and when putting it together, we realized that our friend only have us about half of the needed hardware.  Does anyone have this crib in storage (to-be-thrown-away) and is willing to just sell me the hardware?  I called the manufacturer but they are going out of business. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"