Infertility

It just isnt fair! :(

So, this past Friday I had a Laparoscopy done to try and open a blocked fallopian tube. Come to find out, both tubes are block. Not only that but one of them has a hole in it and neither one of the tubes have fimbrial on the end of them! He said that he could not fix my fallopian tubes and that the only way we are going to be able to conceive is through IVF! My husband has been very supportive through all of this to...thankful because I just don't know what I would do without him. Now I am having a hard time finding a good fertility doctor in my area. Is anyone on here from Alaska? If so and you know of a good fertility doc please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.  :)

Re: It just isnt fair! :(

• don't know of any doctors but keep your head up.

good luck

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ej708ej708 member
    I'm not from AK, but know someone who is going to the Anchorage Women's Clinic.  HTH!
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know of any doctors in your area, but I seem to remember there was someone else on the boards from Alaska. If I remember correctly I think she went to an RE in Seattle. They would work in conjunction with her regular OB for monitoring and then she would fly down to Seattle for the egg retrieval through the transfer.

Hope that helps! Good Luck!

• I'm sorry, That does suck! I don't know if any REs or Drs. up there. We actually just got back from a cruise and it was so awesome. Sorry about your issues. I hope you find someone who can help you.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I don't know of any RE's in that area, but I just wanted to wish you luck!
  • aww that is so disappointing! Sending T&P's & hugs ur way sweetie.
    Success after Infertility! Clomid & IUI November 2010
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't have any advice, but wanted to wish you good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"