3rd Trimester

one week later and nothing progressed

so I am still  at station zero,  2 cm and  80% effaced.......  what is she waiting for ! We are ready to meet her!!!!!!

Re: one week later and nothing progressed

• CTA7CTA7 member

I'm with you.  I think early progress is worse because it gives you false hope. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    12/1/11 BFP, missed m/c diagnosed @ 9w2d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • keep busy, just sitting around waiting will make you crazy!!

Good luck and I wish a speedy delivery!!

Have you tried nipple stimulation, walking, or squatting?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you've had no progress in a week. BUT the way I look at it is even though you're only 2 cm with no progression in a week, when you do go into labor it's one less cm you have to go through during the pain :0) Good luck!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • have you tried walking and having sex? i was 2-3 cm for 3 weeks at my 39w appt last friday. DH and I had sex and went walking sat and sun. I started having contractions monday morning at 4:30. We got to the hospital at 9 and I was 7cm. So just keep busying yourself and walking. She'll be here before you know it. Good luck!!!
  •  I wish  sex and walking were on the menu, I have trouble even standing bc of all the pain /pressure on my pelvis. I have  some strucural issues in that area and with pregnancy they only got worse. So just trying to keeep my mind busy- thanks for the support!
  • image51008LeoneLefrancois:
     I wish  sex and walking were on the menu, I have trouble even standing bc of all the pain /pressure on my pelvis. I have  some strucural issues in that area and with pregnancy they only got worse. So just trying to keeep my mind busy- thanks for the support!
    Well in that case, I am sending you lots and lots of labor dust! I pray your little one comes soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"