Parenting after a Loss

When did LOs eye color change?

I have brown eyes and DH has blue eyes. I'm really curious what color DDs eyes will be. Right now they are still the dark blue/ grey color they where when she was born.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did LOs eye color change?

• My eyes are hazel and DH's are blue.  DD was born with blue eyes, and they haven't changed.
  • I have brown eyes and DH has hazel. For kylie we knew at 4 months she would def have blue eyes. because they were so bright- there was no way they could change from that. We think brynns eyes will also stay blue. It is weird becaues you would think brown would be dominant, but that isnt the case always. My mom has blue eyes and DH's dad has blue eyes. Because both sides of the family have them, they became dominant
  • Loading the player...
  • I still see N's eyes changing color. They started out a very dark, deep blue and are now more of a grayish-blue. I have blue eyes and DH has hazel eyes.
  • I have green eyes, DH has brown eyes and our LO has the most beautiful blue I've ever seen.  My LC said his will stay this color, she told us that at 4 months but I heard they can change up til 6 months. What are you hoping will happen?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"