Success after IF

Baptism gift ideas? (Godfather to Godson)

Davez has to get his new godson a baptism gift.

ANY ideas for something classic, sentimental?  (not money) 

My fav that someone got Ava was a small tree. But he's flying to the event, and the family will be moving sooner than later, so it would be a potted tree at best. any other good gift ideas?

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: Baptism gift ideas? (Godfather to Godson)

• Its a little pricey, but I couldn't love this blanket more...and there are two other nice blankets on that site too...

https://gifts.redenvelope.com/baby/100-good-wishes-baby-quilt-30000930?viewpos=2&trackingpgroup=rbbaq

• DS's godfather got him a rosary from the Vatican, blessed by the pope.  I am not Catholic but DH's family is and it really means a lot to us.  It is beautiful.  There is always a cross to hang in the bedroom to be blessed by priest
  • Loading the player...
  • that's kinda my standby gift, but when his brother married my SIL he switched to her religion. We're not quite sure what it is, but it's another franchise than catholic, lol.

But I'm stalking a few places online and sending Davez some good links, he'll have to come up with something.  (I already got him a pair of tiny camo pants, which Davez is infamous for wearing in his fam. ha. )

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Don't ask my BIL (DH brother) that question.  He is the godfather (he doesn't deserve the capital "G" and I am still puzzled to this as to why he is) and didn't even come to the baptism ( we had my BIL- sis DH) as a stand in) or even send a card or gift.  Yes I'm bitter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"