Infertility
Options

Thanks for all the past support, ladies.

I have been a part of this board for a while now. I've celebrated and mourned with you all. I've come to you and told you all things that nobody else knew, because you are the only ladies who can understand. My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm sitting her trying to figure out how. Because some crazy person posted that stuff and I wasn't around to answer questions, it wasn't long before you all decided I was apparently behind all of it.

I am so hurt that you all don't know any better. I've talked with many of you on deep levels. I don't know what I can say or do to earn back your trust. What hurts is that I didn't do anything, but I'm sure being treated like I did.

I feel like my "safe place" has been taken away from me. Someone I trusted was on my Facebook and I thought they were my friend. Instead, they did something cruel. It hurts me because now I truly have nowhere to turn when IF kicks me and gets me down, but I suppose that I'll adjust to that. I guess it's better to be alone, because several of you obviously think the worst of me.

Thanks for the support you have given me. But I just don't feel like I'm welcome on the board anymore, so as stupid as it is, I am, in fact, GBCB.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your IF journey. I hope you are all holding LOs soon. 

Re: Thanks for all the past support, ladies.

• Options
    imagejkmcnamara:
    . My whole life is falling apart around me and I'm sitting her trying to figure out how. Because some crazy person posted that stuff and I wasn't around to answer questions, it wasn't long before you all decided I was apparently behind all of it.

Your WHOLE LIFE is falling apart? 

Get off the internet 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You have 5 years to figure it all out, from what I understand. I am late on the drama, but can say that when 2 plus 2 do not equal 4, the person providing the math needs to come out with the answers and not just do the woe is me crap... 

So if you are not behind the mess then answer what people need to know.

1. Why is it you are telling us one thing and then MM another...  

2. Who is this person who is a somewhat regular on this bored and who called you out?

3. Why did this person choose to come clean to you but not the entire board?

4. Where the is the worms gift?  

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And theworms BEST be getting it before you do in fact GBCN
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
  • Options

Does anyone happen to know how much was collected for Worms and what was spent?  This should always be address and shared in any collections done on here for anyone. Totals and receipts should be shared with a selected few.

• Options

I ditto 100% everything Krissy said, especially about wormies gift. I'm sorry, but I have 0 respect for you, and I'm sure that's the case for most everyone here now. And to add to your lame pathetic @ss, you wrote your little goodbye note, no doubt a last ditch effort to have everyone feel sorry for you....yet again. I'm sorry (and no, that's not an apology for anything), but you brought this on yourself. You have been given the benefit of the doubt several times. I suggest that if your "whole life" is falling apart that you get off the internet and work on it. From your post on ML, it doesn't even sound like you wanted to be married. So what are you doing worrying about being IF?  Whether you are the AE or not, you have serious, serious problems, and as wonderful as the ladies are on here, you will not get the help you need from this board. Oh and please, do not start the adoption process. You have no business doing so, as you sure as heck don't have the right mindset and I think I would seriously shoot myself if someone like you actually got approved and got a match before me.

What's funny....I seriously doubt you are gone for good. You've pulled this crap before. But honestly, you need to evaluate yourself, your life, everything. you want pity, that is exactly what you are after. Go get it from your husband.  You must think everyone is so understanding and supportive that they are dumb. This time your sh!t has been called.

Now get Worms her gift and leave us alone.

• Options

Yes to krissy and Auburn. . . . do I hear a round of applause???

Well said ladies!

• Options

I don't know you as I am a lurker, but not avid enough to "know" any one person on here besides the ladies I met before they came here but even I didn't think it sounded all kosher. Seriously, it just doesn't seem right and people have the right to question that. It must be hard to be in your shoes, however if you are innocent, you have to respect that people are concerned. First you're all up in arms about you not feeling safe, yet you get upset with the rest of the ladies questioning whether or not they are and feeling the same way? That doesn't even make sense.

You have a lot of issues to deal with if you let this fiasco be the cause of your whole world falling apart. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

/IGNORE.

I'm not willing to let this take over like it did yesterday.  Already this thread has a big red flag because it is "hot."

If it is true she is seeking attention (as so many of us belive), we are once again pandering to her desire.

I do feel sorry for her.  It is awful pathetic to need this much constant approval and constant confirmation. 

There are people who need our thoughts and compassion today.  Let's focus on them.

• Options
    imageanangelbug:

Does anyone happen to know how much was collected for Worms and what was spent?  This should always be address and shared in any collections done on here for anyone. Totals and receipts should be shared with a selected few.

This is what I want to know...I sent money and now I am worried about that.  I really don't want to be a part of any drama, but I trusted you and really hope that you follow through with sending the gift to Worms...all of it!  I have nothing bad to say...I don't know you and I try not to let everyones opinions change mine, but please send the gift. We all did that for Worms!  I'm sorry about everything else going on!
    TTC #1 since Dec. 2008 01/10 - DH diagnosed with Azoospermia 05/10 - First Biopsy - producing sperm :) 08/11 - Second Biopsy..4 vials frozen 08/12 - First IVF BFN & no more vials :( Don't know our next plan...
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I still call total BS.

This AE went from someone that you knew and called a reg, to someone that you weren't really sure who they were, to someone you trusted that was your FB friend?  Which is it?

And the person that you are blaming is not a reg on this board.

Things just don't add up and you are looking crazier than shiit right about now. 

• Options
    imagekrissyh21:

You have 5 years to figure it all out, from what I understand. I am late on the drama, but can say that when 2 plus 2 do not equal 4, the person providing the math needs to come out with the answers and not just do the woe is me crap... 

1. Why is it you are telling us one thing and then MM another...  

2. Who is this person who is a somewhat regular on this bored and who called you out?

3. Why did this person choose to come clean to you but not the entire board?

4. Where the is the worms gift?  

Well said! Before leaving you need to clean up this issue with the gift. If not you basically robbed us all. And let me tell you I won't let anyone here be taken advantage of more then you all ready caused. I will seek retribution in recovering all monies.

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Options

I have to agree that krissyh & Auburn are correct.  If you have serious issues with your husband, you need to take time off the web to make your marriage stronger.  If your husband isn't there supporting you then you have nothing cause your husband is your foundation.  No adoption agency will allow to proceed with adoption if there are cracks in your marriage.

I remember my post asking about race and you wanted me to delete my post which wasn't even offensive.  All I asked if the race of the child was important especially for donor egg/donor sperm ladies.  Especially for couples who were interracial. 

Needless to say, you seem to have a lot going on and I think you should take some time and focus on your marriage and the overall quality of your life.

DX: Premature ovarian failure
    ::::SAIFW::::: People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. - Rebecca West
    WE'VE BEEN MATCHED WITH A SWEET LITTLE BOY!! -4/5/11
  • Options

jk - whether or not you created that AE to start this sh!tstorm, it's over for you here.  at least under this name.  you may as well bow out gracefully.

regardless of who you are or what you've done, you need to provide that tracking # for worms's gift - if she doesn't get it (and soon), don't doubt that you will face legal consequences. 

the bump doesn't forget, which should be helpful in court.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

No need to thank us as I don't believe anyone was showing much support, I have been a member for a long time, I don't post so much, but I have had so much comfort from this board and the ladies that post over the years of my IF.   This kind of BS makes me sick! I have lost sleep, cried myself to sleep, avoided friends and family for weeks at a time as I struggled through my IF.  Your drama makes me sick, you have issues, if only you walked the day in some of our shoes to understand the full pain that IF causes maybe you would think agian before ever posting or commenting on a post on this board!

Be off with you, before a house falls on you! 

• Options

OK so JK has deleted her account, but I think I can help with some of your questions so I will.

imagekrissyh21:

1. Why is it you are telling us one thing and then MM another...  See JK's last post last night, this is all explained.

2. Who is this person who is a somewhat regular on this bored and who called you out?  The AE created a real SN and fake SN (also explained in the last pleasereadthis email last night).  The fake SN was Forever2006 attached to the fake FB Mary L*****.  The person behind this was Amanda B***** attached to the SN TryingtoConceive.  TryingToConceive if you recall was the person who brought the TIP thread about IFers here a few months ago to rile us up.  She friended JK on FB using both her fake FB page (Mary) and her real one (Amanda).  She bragged last night how she was still on JKs page under her real name and JK was to stupid to know it.

3. Why did this person choose to come clean to you but not the entire board? This I don't know.

4. Where the is the worms gift?   JK posted last night that she had addressed the package wrong and it was returned yesterday.  No she doesn't have proof and she threw the old packaging away and repackaged it.  She is mailing it out today with a tracking number which she is going to email to me.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

Yelow_daisy you are way to trusting.  She has not deleted her account as her "active" bubble is still on next to her name.

And as far as your "answer" go - I am fairly confident they are all complete and utter lies.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

Yelow_daisy you are way to trusting.  She has not deleted her account as her "active" bubble is still on next to her name.

And as far as your "answer" go - I am fairly confident they are all complete and utter lies.

Yes 

• Options
    imageLCB34:

Yelow_daisy you are way to trusting. 

this.  not that that's a bad thing, necessarily. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageLCB34:

No she did not. She is just watching not responding or answer questions. Maybe she needs time to come up with answers or lies. Pretty sure that spells shady. 

• Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imageLCB34:

No she did not. She is just watching not responding or answer questions. Maybe she needs time to come up with answers or lies. Pretty sure that spells shady. 

There is no proof that any of your "answers" are the truth, yellow_daisy. It is all just what jk told you.

As far as her not deleting her account--she can never post again under that s/n since she has now claimed she deleted her account (even though she obviously didn't). Her post count would go up from where it was at the start of this post and then it would be obvious that she lied...

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

One usually doesn't actually GBCN when they say they are GBCNing... they are reading responses and either hoping for a please don't go or enjoying the drama. 

As for the tracking number, I really hope she does send it to you, but somehow I think a UPS truck will end up running over the package this time. And that is all I really care about anyway, so I am hoping I am wrong about it.  

• Options
    imagekrissyh21:

One usually doesn't actually GBCN when they say they are GBCNing... they are reading responses and either hoping for a please don't go or enjoying the drama. 

As for the tracking number, I really hope she does send it to you, but somehow I think a UPS truck will end up running over the package this time. And that is all I really care about anyway, so I am hoping I am wrong about it.  

Surely she would be smart enough to log out and read so her bubble is no longer there, no? Huh?

• Options
    imagekrissyh21:

she GBCN once before. She just wants someone to ask her not to leave.

Hey JK, I know you are out there....don't hold your breath sweety!! Smooches. xoxo

Yea I really could careless at this point. I only want wormies package to get to her.

• Options

You know I may be too trusting, but I choose to believe the best about people.  Will I be proven wrong I guess only time will tell.  And you're right I have no proof I was only trying to answer some questions that were posted.

I know I have choosen to look at this different than others, we all choose the paths that seem right to us and for me this is what my gut tells me after talking to JK. 

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Options
    What does GBCN mean?
  • Options

imageBMWwife:
    What does GBCN mean?

Good-bye Cruel Nest

• Options
    imageanangelbug:

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but I actually have this info. jkmc sent it to me when I asked about 3 weeks ago.

If anyone wants to know, PM me... worms still deserves a few surprises.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagelyse2143:

imageBMWwife:
    What does GBCN mean?

Good-bye Cruel Nest

Wow would have never gotten that one. I knew it had to do with leaving the board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"