Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Poopy Diapers - 3 Week Old

How many poopy diapers should a 3 week old have?  She did have 5-6/day and a few days ago she suddenly went to 1 or 2.  Is that normal?  I'm calling the pedi tomorrow, but just wondered what everyone else thought.

Re: Poopy Diapers - 3 Week Old

• Options
    stgn01stgn01 member
    There were days when my DD would go with every feeding and days where she would only go 2 or 3 times.  I would hate those days because I knew she would have gushers the next few days to catch up.  For my LO this was and still is her normal.  Hope that helps!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Slowly slowing down.  Was 8-9x/day, now down to 4-5x/day.  BF infants range from 3-4/day to once every 2-3 days.  Not something to worry or call about unless the poop is hard/dry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS started having less poopy diapers around 5 weeks. It started to only be once or twice a day and now he's only going once every three or so days. As long as LO doesn't seem uncomfortable and is having enough wet diapers it should be fine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow! You all change a lot of poopy diapers! LOL. DD poops every 2-3 days! It is just her cycle.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My LO has pooped once a day all along.. sometimes she will go 2 days without pooping! Pedi said it was nothing to worry about.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The same thing has happened with us.  She is only having about 2-3 a day now. 
    TTC since Nov. 2007 with PCOS with RE since Aug. 2008 HSG and SA all good! 7 rounds of clomid all BFN IUI#1 with femara trigger=BFN Saving up for IUI#2 Femara trigger TI=BFP! Beta 09/15= 86.8 Beta 09/17=235 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has about one monster poop a day, sometimes more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options
    My LO only has one every other day and the pedi said it was fine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"