December 2010 Moms
Options

complete and total aversion

Had a chicken salad sandwhich for lunch...got to the last bite which was nothing but mayonnaise (I didn't know it until after). So after biting nothing but mayo I felt my tummy turn and barely made it to the bathroom here at work in time before barfing up the entire contents of my tummy :(

So it looks like mayo is out. Which is probably good since it's not realy that healthy anyway...

Now my throat hurts and I have puked so hard I have some red splotches on my face and chest :( 

Re: complete and total aversion

• Options
    Oh that sucks! Hope you feel better soon Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dana86Dana86 member
    Thats no fun :( Hopefully the icky feeling goes away
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yuck, I hate when that happens :( I hate the burning sensation when puking too. I think one of the reasons ice cream is so great during pregnancy is because it feels great going down AND coming up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepipergirlz:

Had a chicken salad sandwhich for lunch...got to the last bite which was nothing but mayonnaise (I didn't know it until after). So after biting nothing but mayo I felt my tummy turn and barely made it to the bathroom here at work in time before barfing up the entire contents of my tummy :(

So it looks like mayo is out. Which is probably good since it's not realy that healthy anyway...

Now my throat hurts and I have puked so hard I have some red splotches on my face and chest :( 

I have a red splotch by my eyebrow, it totally freaked me out. I am glad I am not the only one. But I am sorry you feel so bad.

• Options
    Ahhh I am learning about these aversions too! Some of them down right suck bc something used to be my favorite food. I have WAY more aversions this time around than last time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"