Babies: 6 - 9 Months

In honor of Fathers Day (PIP Game)

Lets see you and your dad!

imageimageimageimage

Re: In honor of Fathers Day (PIP Game)

• There are likely better ones of us but I love how happy we both look in this picture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love how everyone's is a wedding shot.... I think thats the only one I have of me and my dad, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My old computer crashed about a month ago, so I don't have any of us on the computer.

You all look gorgeous in your wedding pictures! But I have to admit, seeing you with your Dad's makes me sad.. My dad passed away in January and won't walk me down the aisle. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMamaS111:

My old computer crashed about a month ago, so I don't have any of us on the computer.

You all look gorgeous in your wedding pictures! But I have to admit, seeing you with your Dad's makes me sad.. My dad passed away in January and won't walk me down the aisle. Sad

That makes me so sad to hear.  I'm sorry if this post stirred up sad feelings for you. 

Will you be walking down the aisle with another family member?  I'm sure wherever your father is on your big day, he'll be looking down on you and smiling.

imageimageimageimage
  • Those pics made me sad... only because I look so fat in my wedding pics. I have like 20lbs to shed... Stupid PPD...

My Momma and my Pop! :)

AnniversaryPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejessloveschase08:
    Those pics made me sad... only because I look so fat in my wedding pics. I have like 20lbs to shed... Stupid PPD...

Don't feel so bad!! I'm overweight AND pregnant in my wedding pics! See?

Oh yeah, I've got the double-chin going... ugh! I don't think I have any other good ones of JUST me and dad on here... I might have a family pic, hang on....

That's Dad, me, my brother and Mom. Lefties vs Righties.. hehe!

• imageleahraewku:
    imageMamaS111:

My old computer crashed about a month ago, so I don't have any of us on the computer.

That makes me so sad to hear.  I'm sorry if this post stirred up sad feelings for you. 

Will you be walking down the aisle with another family member?  I'm sure wherever your father is on your big day, he'll be looking down on you and smiling.

Aww!! Your sweet! It's okay! I am not super religious, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and God obviously needed my Dad in Heaven! 

Yes, my brother will be walking me down the aisle!! I know my Dad will be smiling over us! He loved my fiance and his only grandbaby very much! 

Thanks for being so considerate! Smile

• imageMamaS111:
    imageleahraewku:
    imageMamaS111:

Aww!! Your sweet! It's okay! I am not super religious, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and God obviously needed my Dad in Heaven! 

Yes, my brother will be walking me down the aisle!! I know my Dad will be smiling over us! He loved my fiance and his only grandbaby very much! 

Thanks for being so considerate! Smile

I'm so sorry you lost your Dad too! HUGS to you!

AnniversaryPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • the only photo i can think of that's readily available. Smile 

ETA - there were only 20 people at my wedding, all of them in the first 3 rows. this shot is us just entering the church. Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"