3rd Trimester

Scary 'Flashes'?

Hi All!

Does anyone else have scary flashes?  I will be sitting in bed, or in the car, and all of the sudden have this 'flash' that I will drop a baby etc.  Does anyone else have these?  Or can someone tell me why I am having these and how I can make them stop!

Thanks!
Jack

Re: Scary 'Flashes'?

• I do - but, about falling down stairs or off cliffs and things - and also stepping on my puppy and really hurting him - it's really strange...
  • i still do this with DS who is 4...it never goes away, part of being a mom. Ill be laying in bed and all of a sudden think of him getting hit by a car, or kidnapped, or something horrible and ill jump up. but im a paranoid freak lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestephanieroyer:
    i still do this with DS who is 4...it never goes away, part of being a mom. Ill be laying in bed and all of a sudden think of him getting hit by a car, or kidnapped, or something horrible and ill jump up. but im a paranoid freak lol.

This. Congrats!

• I have frequent nightmares about DS falling off the top of the parking garage at the Children's Hospital or falling from a high place. Mostly just the parking garage since that's the place we got the most often that puts us up pretty high. I don't know why I have them - but they freak me out! I don't think you'll ever be able to make them stop...welcome to motherhood =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"