3rd Trimester

DH maybe missing delivery??

So I went to my 40 wk (and 2 days) appt today, and my cervix is completely closed!!  DH is a 6 hour flight away at vet school, and in no way can come home after this Friday (midterms), in which case he wouldn't get to meet the little one until August!!  Of course doc says I could go at anytime, but probably not until this weekend. :*(    Please send labor vibes my way!!!!!

Re: DH maybe missing delivery??

• I was completely closed on Friday 40w and then 1cm and soft on Monday, when they swept my membranes... that probably isn't super encouraging but now things seem to be happen... could be anytime...
  • That sucks, why can't you go see him with the baby though?
  • Loading the player...
  • He goes to school in St. Kitts, which is in the Caribbean - can't fly to him before then unfortunately
  • Oh no!!! Can't they induce?!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
    BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
    BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
    *our 3rd and our last*
    Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15
  • With my daughter I went to my 40 week appt and was completely closed, I had her 2 days later. So, try not to get too discouraged. Hopefully LO comes before the weekend for you!
  • Will the Dr not induce you????
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersimageimageimage
  • The OB won't induce unless my cervix is thinner, or I am dilated...he doesn't want me to be in labor with no result
  • hey sorry to hear your hubby bay not be home. i heard there ate teas that can help bring on going into labor (not sure if they work or not )  good luck with the delivery :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"