Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I'm being held hostage by poop.

DS has not pooped since Saturday...he has been pooping maybe once or twice a week for a couple of weeks now and I'm not worried about that in and of itself. But I am afraid to go to the grocery store (or really anywhere) with him for fear of a blowout!! I could make it one more day (thank you frozen chicken stash!), but then if he still hasn't pooped I'm going to be even more afriad!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm being held hostage by poop.

• Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh the things that we go through as mothers! I say just use the thermometer and make the poo come on out! GOOD LUCK! That post was just what i needed to give me a laugh!
  • Options
    HA HA...I cracked up reading this....I mean, it's not funny that he hasn't been pooping, but to read that you are held hostage by poop...lmao...Good luck if you do venture out!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BoizmomBoizmom member
    I went through this with my middle son when he was a baby.  Once he started solids the kid NEVER pooped.  He would go an entire week before pooping.  I remember once we were actually at the GI Drs office waiting room and I heard this rumbling come from the car seat and it lasted at least a minute.  His little face got this deep dark purplish-red as he was pushing it out.  I was so incredibly afraid of what was in there!  Turns out it oozed all the way UP his back to his neck and was coming out the top of his onesie.  All the way down his legs.  It was totally disgusting.  I had to cancel his appointment and take him home and literally hose him down.  I took him out back, turned on the hose and started spraying him off while I peeled his clothes off.  It was the most disgusting thing I have ever had to do.  (And I CD the baby now.)  Those clothes I just threw away and the car seat cover I hosed down as well and washed like 5 times.  Ick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"