3rd Trimester

Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

Re: Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

• We will stroll through the dog park, our neighborhood, and with a new (and improved) set of wheels, go into Boston on its cobbled streets!  Whew!
  • I WOULD TAKE AND USE IT WHEN I GO TO MEXICO, TO THE MALL, WALK TO THE PARK AND AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND USE IT ALL THE TIME. I'M ALWAYS WITH MY BABY AND 3 OTHER KIDS!
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan on strolling all around Patterson Park & Canton waterfront with all my new Mommy friends in downtown Baltimore
  • My LO is not due until October, so our first "stroll" outdoors will most likely be to the Pediatrician's office. After everything is everything, we're looking forward to the sights of Autumn and first trip to paternal grandparents. As for the Mall -- we'll skip the holiday madness and stroll the mall in the new year. At any rate, we'll be walking a lot b/c Mommy likes to stay active and on the go!
  • My husband has never been to Disneyland, but I rave about it all the time.  So we decided we'll go once we have the baby.  I'd love to stroll our baby in this stroller!

• This looks like a great stroller to take to the beach next summer!
  • I plan on taking my baby to the local bikepaths, visiting family in Maryland and hopefully a future vacation to the outer banks! And many visits to girlfriends homes!
  • Every year, my husband and I look forward to the beautiful weather and events that Chicago has to offer in the summer. With our little one turning two months right before Memorial Day, we look forward to sharing all the things we love about summer in Chicago with her. The first stop is North Avenue beach, then Ravina, the farmers markets, Morton Arboretum, Rib Fest, and beyond. We plan on taking her to a new place/event every week. Plus, I look forward to strolling around the mall and boutique shopping streets with her as well. Hopefully she loves shopping as much as her mom does!

• Where do I plan to stroll with my new Flite stroller?!

Anywhere and everywhere! I'm extremely active and always on the go. The new Flite stroller will allow share every moment with my new little one --from trips to the store, downtown for a stroll through the shops and out to lunch with the girls, to the park to relax and get some "play" time in, and more... best of all, I'll get to share the Flite stroller with the girls in our weekend walking group! I'm sure to get lots of help pushing with this fancy new ride. Thanks ever so much for considering us in this contest,

Excited new Flite stroller-pushing mom!

• I need this stroller so bad!  Our umbrella stroller is garbage and we are so broke that we're moving in with my parents in July, so we can't buy a new one!  Our travel system is so bulky and a PITA to bring anywhere in my tiny car.  I would use this stroller all the time, but especially for summertime trips to the zoo with DS!  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • If I won, the first place I would stroll our new baby around is in our new neighborhood. We see a lot of families walking the neighborhood with their families and are excited to join in. The flite stroller folds flat and it lightweight so it will be easy for me and my husband to take our new baby to visit my husband's and my family who live farther from us. I am also excited about the carrycot that is new for this year. In places that it is more difficult to bring a stroller, removing the carrycot, but keeping our new baby safe, is perfect. These products would be very exciting to win in any of the awesome colors available.
  • I plan to walk my baby all over my small town with this lightweight stroller! I could literally walk from one end of town to the other in about an hour and this would be perfect to get my exercise in with baby while doing errands, visiting grandma, going to a play-date with friends, etc.  :)
  • i'll be walking to the park, the library, all downtown- its more fun to walk with the baby than have to drive to any of these places! plus, get rid of the baby weight and tone my legs!
  • I plan on strolling with my son around our neighborhood! I am determined to get myself back to my healthy weight pre-pregnancy and a lightweight stroller would help me tremendously!
  • I plan on taking our LO and the dogs on walks through the park here by our house. A great view by the lake and beautiful place for a picnic lunch!
  • I plan to take 3 mile walks along the neighborhood, just like I've been doing while pregnant.
  • Me and the little one love to walk so we will be taking our Bumbleride to the park to swing or just hang out with the other parents and kiddos.  Smile
  • My husband and I are pregnant with our first child and in August we are moving from Seattle (away from everything I know and love) to NYC (I will 71/2 months pregnant at the time) so we can pursue our goals and dreams. Obviously being in the city I plan and going everywhere, especially around central park and over the Brooklyn Bridge! ...It will be a whole new world for me and the baby!
  • I am pregnant with my first (because as I have been told many times, our cocker spaniel doesn't count as a baby!), due in late October.  We live pretty close to Chicago, with lots of friends and family all over the country.  A stroller like this would be perfect for going to footbal games in Nebraska, hitting the National Zoo in DC, seeing the Mouse for the first time at Disney, or relaxing walks by the lake here at home.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!
  • Oh the places we will go!  From the park, to trails in the glorious rocky mountains and eventually a family trip to see Mickey and the Princess at Disney World. There is no limit on the places we will go!

• What better way to meet other moms in the neighborhood than a walk to the playground? (Also a great incentive to lose weight...just far enough to be a good exercise, not too far to be daunting). I can't weight! 4 more days til due date, but baby has a mind of his own!

Jessie

• I would like to be able to take my baby girl on walks to the waterfalls and see the fall colors around our house!
  • My husband is in the airforce and is always going out of town for his job. Sometimes we get the chance to go visit him in different places. This would be such a great stroller to take on the plane. It looks so compact and our 7 week old baby could get a lot of use out of it. We tend to take frequent trips to the park with our golden retriever and we aren't able to bring our current travel system cause we cant all fit in the car with it, TOO BIG and BULKY! Our family consists of two beautiful little girls (4 1/2 and 7 weeks). This looks light weight enough for even our 4 year old to push while on a walk to the park. This would also be a great piece of equipment for our trip to DisneyLand at the end of July. Our family hopes to be one of the lucky few to own such a great set-up! 

• We plan to stroll baby around the pretty park across the street! Much needed exercise for us plus family time! =)
  • i plan to stroll my baby all over brooklyn, ny, botanical garden, bay side and for sure at ceasar bay where babyrus and toyris shooping mall adventure would begin for us this summer. Embarrassed
  • I plan to take our baby wherever I can! I want our baby to see as much of the world as possible, and a lightweight stroller will help us get around easier. Thanks for posting such a great contest.
  • My little man is going to join me when I walk the dog!

• In my new Flite stroller I would take my baby on walks at the park to see naature. Alos to the mall since it is so convienient and easy. To all the aamusement parks and basically anywhere I go!!
  • We can use this lightweight stroller to take our new summer baby for long walks around the lake where Grandpa and Grandma live. There are hills and low terrains around the lake so this lightweight stroller will come really handy. 
  • I love to walk everyday in my neighborhood.  I am pregnant with twins and am due in September.  I can't wait to take them on walks with me around the neighborhood and walk them to the park too. I am so excited!

[email protected]

• I plan to walk everywhere with DS!!
  • What a gorgeous stroller!  Can't wait to push baby around in style!
  • Our jobs require that we learn French, so we are moving to France for a year and a half--without a car.  We will be doing a LOT of walking to get everywhere!  We'll take it to school, grocery store, friends houses, parks, outings, basically wherever we go, it will go. 
  • Our first baby is due in December, so we'll be taking walks around the park to see the Christmas lights and taking many trips to see all the family members during the holidays. We'll also be taking daily walks in the neighborhood with our two weiner dogs to get back into shape and with a lightweight stroller like the Bumbleride, a trip to Disney is definitely in order since we only live about 45 minutes away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I planon taking my daughter on long walks through the parks and also through our little downtown community.

• We live in San Diego and I'm planning on walking my baby everywhere, so that we're outside and I can hopefully walk off all of the baby weight!  We have passes to the Zoo and the Wild Animal Park, and those are the perfect places for us to use a stroller like this!  Not to mention around the neighborhood and the park!

Thanks for the opportunity to win!! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cant wait to start walking my lil guy on the path at the beach. It is my favorite place and I hope it becomes his too!
  • I'm due on June 17th and am looking forward to getting out with my little girl and going on long walks.  I've tried walking during my pregnancy but with the all too frequent bathroom breaks walking isn't working unless there are bathrooms close by (as in every 10 minutes or soStick out tongue)  I've relegated myself to doing tapes indoors which is not quite as much fun.  I am also looking forward to going to the mall and checking out all the summer fashions. I'm so very ready to wear some cute clothes again!Smile
  • My baby will be born in the fall, so I plan to take full advantage of the cool weather by strolling with my baby at the parks in my neighborhood as well as the outdoor military museums on the military post down the street.

• I plan to walk on the metro parks walking trails...out of the sun and in the shade of the trees!

***designerames***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"