3rd Trimester

Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

Re: Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

• I work at the Hollywood Bowl and DH is a videogame producer for Disney, so the Flite would see plenty of summer fun at the Bowl and Disneyland!
  • To Grandma's
    Through malls
    Round fountains and gardens

Cross bridges
    And creeks
    To houses of good friends

On trails
    And sidewalks
    And paths 'long the river

Past dogs
    And families
    Through forests of Doug Fir

To the fair
    And the zoo
    Where bears and apes frolic

Along coastline
    And shoreline
    Where waves dance majestic

Through markets
    Downtown
    In rain and in showers

Down aisles of books
    Or groceries
    Or flowers

As long as my babe
    Is right
    By my side

Memories will last
    In my our sweet
    Bumbleride
  • Loading the player...
  • We plan on going on long walks around the neighborhood after dinner (to help me get back into shape) and so our older son can still get out and about. Also a trip to the Botanical Gardens might be in order.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been drooling over this lightweight stroller as an excellent compliment to the '09 Indie I currently have!!  We'd love to show it off when we travel to Disney in September!
  • I plan on taking LO to the zoo with that bad boy! I love the carrycot.
  • I'm due in the fall, can't wait to go on trails and beach and shopping and out and about and zoo and friends and ....................!!!   Love the Bumblerides!!  thank you for letting us all enter!  Happy Weekend!
  • I plan to use the stroller for mall walking.
  • Already have a bumbleride indie twin for walks around the neighborhood so this would be my travel stroller for use in the airports, malls, etc.  I have such an itch for a new stroller, would love to win this.
  • My husband and I plan to stroll our baby in this Bumbleride Flite all over the neighborhood, the park, the boardwalk, the beach- everywhere!

But our favorite future stroll with baby has to be on our big family vacation to Ireland coming up- it's a reunion trip for family all across the US, and we're so excited! This lightweight stroller would be perfect for traveling with as we go city to city, and the carrycot would be a helpful addition so baby can snooze comfortably while we sight-see!

We just adore the carrycot seat! How cute would that look strolling around town? ;)

• I am planning on taking this new baby on lots of strolls around the neighborhood.   There is a great paved walking path through our neighborhood park, and her two big sisters can play while I snuggle the newbie.  :)
  • Between Laguna and Scottsdale we go on alot of long walks! He loves being outside...usually leads to a good nap!
  • All around the neighborhood, the zoo and lots of summer festivals.
  • I plan to take my baby to the park across the street from my house and walk the 7 mile long trail. I will also take the stroller with me shopping.
  • I hope to walk my son from our home to Grandma's who lives in an adjacent neighborhood!
  • We're moving to our first house this weekend and the neighborhood is wonderful! It has sidewalks and really friendly neighbors.  LO always takes great naps in the stroller so I plan on walking an hour every day with her around our new neighborhood! That way she can sleep and I can burn off some mommy weight! I'm very excited.
  • dclairdclair member
    I like strolling our baby around a beautiful botanical garden near our house. We could really use a lighter stroller!
  • I will be walking a lot this summer after having my baby next week!  I would love this for the mall, the park, and our vacations!
  • I would love to have this stroller for walks around my neighborhood or for walks on the boardwalk at the shore this summer!!
  • I'm preggers with my 3rd and now that I'm 40 I really need to make sure to get out and walk as much as possible once #3 is born so I can try to get the baby weight off! This looks like a great stroller to go to the mall with since it seems lightweight and manuverable. Good to travel with as well!
  • I plan to use this all around the city and especially on longer strolls (where we would need to get on the bus or subway). I would also take it out to Brooklyn to see my sister (my little guy's godmother) because our other stroller is too heavy for that trip.

Martha

[email protected]

• I plan to stroll in the dog park with our puppy.  Uneven terrain doesn't stand a chance with that thing!
  • We plan on strolling our baby everywhere we go.  Through the neighborhood, to cookouts, to the farmers market in town, to the fair, to the ballon festival, to the zoo, to grandma & grandpa's houses, around the shopping mall, the outlet malls, to friends houses, to 4th of July fireworks, to Easter egg hunts, to church, on vacation, to the beach, to the local pool and everywhere else inbetween.

It would be extremely useful for ANYTHING that we do!

Started TTC September 2006 5 Rounds of Clomid FAIL | 4 FAILed IUIs | Thousands of dollars wasted in IF treatments Combination of supplements and relaxtion = 2 BFPs BFP Spud 5.10.2010 | EDD 1.15.11| No heartbeat and d&c 6.17.2010 BFP Sprout 9.28.10 | EDD 6.4.11 | It's a BOY!!!| Born 6.10.11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Following my d&c, we had 1 crazy cycle and 1 normal cycle, and then we got a BFP on 9.28.10! Baby C was born 6.10.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Around the neighborhood while toting at least one of the dogs...grocery shopping at our nearby farmer's market...Target for some retail therapy...walks around the lake with my cousin and her 4 kids...
  • We have this gorgeous parkway near our house that is lovely to walk on any given day.  I am looking forward to taking walks along the tree lined parkway with my cute little baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Walking around my neighborhood as much as possible - which in the middle of the Florida winter can be done pretty much every day!!
  • I would use the stroller for baby's first zoo trip with his brothers and sisters! I can't wait!
  • I plan on taking long walks around the neighborhood with DH and our new bundle of joy!
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I plan on walking everywhere with baby and DH; through the neighborhood, the park, the zoo, and the nice paved trails around the foothills of the Rocky Mountains!
  • We have over two miles of paved greenway in our neighborhood, so I would love to have this stroller for our nightly after dinner walks.  Great way to lose the baby weight and show off baby to the neighbors!
  • We go on alot of walks as a family. With my older son who is 2.5 and our new baby. We do alot of trails, parks and  around the neighborhood. We will also be doing alot of walking this summer at the zoo, beach & camping!
  • I plan on bringing my Fall baby to D.C. so we can stroll around and see the changing leaves. Also we will go for nice walks around our area where we live too :)
  • vrnovakvrnovak member
    I plan to walk our baby around our neighborhood and to the riverfront park that's a couple blocks from our house.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'll be strolling around our neighborhood most often but we also like to move to the mall when the weather is not cooperative. When we tire of the normal routine we will move our strolling to area parks, strolling through the trees with the birds and other wildlife is the best.

• We do lots of walking in our downtown area.  This stroller would be PERFECT!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  •  I'd love to take this around the neighborhood on our daily walks with our golden retriever.  We are also planning our first trip to Disney this summer before we move to the midwest so I want to make sure my son is riding in style!
  • We would take a long walk to meet daddy at the fire house!!
  • My husband and I plan to walk a lot with the baby in July.  We love to walk around the neighborhood with our Beagle.  We also can't wait to take him to NYC and basically everywhere!
  • That's easy- I'd use it for strolls around the Green here as there really isn't anywhere else to take a baby for a walk.
  • Everywhere!!  Morning walks and after dinner strolls!!  :) 
  • I would love to have a stroller with a carry cot like this one! I walk everywhere and plan to take our baby with me as much as possible on long summer walks in the park, around the lake and even the store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"