3rd Trimester

Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

Re: Enter to win a Bumbleride Flite + Carrycot set!

• I would love a lightweight stroller - I can push one baby and wear another.  I would take them to the mall, to the park, to grandma's house... EVERYwhere!

We live in the suburbs now, but I wouldn't hesitate packing up the boys in a lightweight stroller and head into the big bad city (NYC) and show the boys "the ole neighborhood".

Disney world in 2012!  DH and I puffy heart Disney and have been every year for the last 4 years.  We already know when we are planning on taking the boys (Jan 2012).

A big part of my family also live overseas... so hopefully we'll be packing up the boys and bringing them on a long plane ride to China when they are about 6 months old!  A lightweight stroller would be awesome for travelling and for climbing up the Great Wall!

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ariel06ariel06 member
    I'd love to be able to take baby everywhere his big brother wants to go in style.  :)  I made the mistake of getting a heavy travel system first time around.  A lighter stroller would be awesome!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I are looking forward to strolling around San Diego with our baby boy - We enjoy going to the San Diego Zoo and to Balboa Park and Sea Port Village - It would be so cool to be able to have a stroller like this one - I think I would take my little guy to the park every day if I had this stroller - Well I plan on doing it no matter what but the stroller would be nice to have - I am so looking forward to being a mom!!Big Smile
  • I would love to win one of these beauties!  I have a brand new little one, sweet baby Charlie, and he would certainly be strolling in style in the new Bumbleride Flite.  He would be the envy of the neighborhood as we go on our nightly walks as a family-me, my husband, and older siblings AJ and Liv.  We LOVE our night walks as they are great family time.  This stroller would be perfect!  Charlie would be comfy cozy as he checks out all the sights and sounds around us.  We are also very fortunate due to where we live that we could use this stroller for our monthly outings to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, Sea World, and world famous San Diego Zoo.  This stroller would also come in handy for soccer games with AJ and ballet lessons for Liv as well as some mall shopping time for Mama.  If we win, we will get lots and lots of use out of this stroller for our busy on the go lifestyle!  Thanks for a fabulous giveaway!
  • This new stroller looks amazing!  I would LOVE to walk the baby around Ogunquit when we go up to Maine for family vacations, but more importantly, this would be the BEST stroller to stroll around Boston with not to mention it is light weight and compact enough to take to Fenway Park to see the Sox games!!! [email protected]

• I would definitely use this to take my son to Disneyland. We have an annual pass so it would get a lot of use. I'd also take this to the mall definitely. I have an Indie already and absolutely love it but it's a little big for navigating through the mall. The Flite would be the perfect solution!
  • I will be walking all over with my baby.  He is due any day now and I will have the entiere summer off.  Our family has several events planned so the stroller will come in handy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure if this is only for those that are pregnant, couldn't tell by the T&C

I would love to go on walks with my daughter(shes 13mo and 18.5lbs) around the neighborhood, and at the local parks. We also are planning on going to hubby's work's family picnic at the local theme park and it would be nice to have a stroller to do so(we currently don't)

• We will be strolling around our beautiful lake here in Michigan.  I am sure it will also make it's way to Notre Dame a time or two for a walk around campus.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I want to start walking everywhere - since it's a great way to lose the babyweight.  So during nice weather it will be around our block and even the local track and then once the weather gets bad at the mall.
  • We plan on walking around our new neighborhood and introducing baby to our new neighbors.
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • I plan to take my baby on long walks on the boardwalk at the shore, local parks, and around the neighborhood. 
  • I plan on using it for quick trips to the store, walks around the neighborhood, on our many road trips to various destinations in America, and any cruises and flights we take to other countries!
  • We look forward to mommy and daughter walks every afternoon even if its raining we love walking at the mall...we can't wait for our time at the beach with long walks chasing after her big brother and daddy down the sandy beaches of Martha's Vineyard.
  • I plan on taking this stroller everywhere! Walks in the mall, around the neighborhood, trips to NYC and especially at the shore over the summer! Would love to have this stroller as my one and only! Thanks!
  • I plan on walking my LO on the beach with this!!
  • I plan to stroll my baby at the zoo, the airport, the beach, my neighborhood the mall and everywhere else I can show my bundle of joy and awsomely cool stroller off!!!
  • Everywhere!!

We will be taking this baby and our daughter to Disneyland at 6 months and to Texas at 9 months :)  Not to mention utilizing the zoo and our Fairytale Town membership, as well as Discovery Kingdom.  We are just so incredibly excited to start taking this LO with us everywhere :)

*~*Mommy to*~*
    BFP#1 Kaitlyn 11-17-04
    BFP #2 Matthew pPROM 23w5d 06-03-07, b/33 weeks 8-6-07, d/10-15-07 SIDS,
    BFP #3 m/c 8 weeks 2/20/09, BFP #4 m/c no hb 6w4d, m/c 9w4d, D&C 11w2d, BFP #5 C/P 12/18/09 after BFP- 9dpo
    BFP #6 Samantha- 11-9-10
    BFP #7 4/20/12 21 DPO beta: 2382 29 DPO beta: 23000! HB 6w2d 116 bpm due Christmas day!
    This Momma's Journey
    ~Today I am pregnant and I love my baby~ BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love the size of this stroller and that even though it is so compact you can still attach a carry cot or an infant car seat!! Bumbleride makes such great products!

We would have this stroller always with us in the back of the car and use it all the time I'm sure...shopping, parks, Sea World...

Thanks for the opportunity, 3 lucky mamas or papas are going to be very happy :-)

• Living in one of the most walkable cities in the United States, the possibilities are endless.  The Emerald Necklace, the Franklin Park Zoo, Harvard Arboretum, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the Freedom Trail, the North End.  Only slightly farther afield are sites in Lexington, Concord, and nature trails like Walden Pond.  These are wonderful places to visit during my 3 month maternity leave with Mayflower, my Boston Terrier, in tow.

Baby Alice is coming in July, and I'm especially looking forward to the beautiful New England fall.  My husband and I enjoy going to quintessential New England seaside towns like Salem and Plymouth.

Having a stroller in an urban area is like buying a car. Bumbleride is an awesome brand, I especially love the Spice and Seagrass colors but I think they are just a great value and solidly constructed.

• With summer coming i plan on taking more trips with Owen to disneyland, the ?arboretum??and hopefully a summer trip. The flite would be perfect to pack up ?and tack with us. Hopefully we will have baby number two coming soon and a light weight would be perfect!!
  • DH and I plan to take full advantage of the short but oh so sweet Chicago summer days.  We are looking forward to taking the stroller with us whenever we head downtown to walk along the lakefront or to attend many of the fantastic Chicago street fests the city has to offer.  A light weight stroller will make it so easy to hop on the train or jump in the car and head down to the city.  We are also excited to take walks to the local parks and walk into town for ice cream and local live music.  Can't wait!

• We have a lot of nice bike trails in our neighborhood, so we're going to take lots of walks there.
  • Walking around the neighborhood, lake and in the mall!  We are going to be very active after our little boy arrives in June!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsG NCMrsG NC member
    I plan to take my baby girl on strolls through our local nature trails. There is nothing better than fresh air and beautiful scenery. I am hoping LO enjoys the outdoors as much as we do!
  • I plan on taking my little girl around the neighborhood and out to the park! We love to walk the blocks and head over to get ice cream. :) It would also be a great stroller to take on errands and use at the mall and the zoo!

Love it! I really want the Indie Twin as well

• I hope to take the baby out and about as much as possible!  We'd use this stroller to go to the park so the baby can watch his older brother play at the playground.  Plus, we'd walk around our neighborhood with our dog a lot, too!
  • Everywhere! I can't wait to go on walks to the park, around the neighborhood and on our many road trips!
  • This baby was a complete surprise for me and DH (we thought we were done!) so we have to start over with all the fun baby gear! With 3 other little ones in tow, I would love a stroller thats lightweight and convenient to use for all our family excursions! I have girl scout trips, soccer games, softball games, jiu jitsu tournaments, and many many trips to the park that this stroller would be great for! Easy and lightweight sound wonderful!
  • I would stroll through the cobble stone streets of Greece where my baby could explore her ancestry, hear her native tongue, and meet her family!
  • I am due in June and this stroller would be great to walk around the neighborhood with to try to shed the extra baby weight this summer.  We also have a family trip to Disney planned for April next year and the Flite would be great to travel with.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We're annual passholders to Walt Disney World and are there every month so a lightweight stroller is a must for our trips!

We're also anticipating needing a lightweight for our evening dog walks around the island. :)

• We live in sunny SoCal and a lightweight stroller can be used all year round.  We imagine strolling around at the beach, the boardwalk in Venice, the promenade in Santa Monica, the parks, shopping trips all around LA. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll take my son on walks with our dog; the park; hopefully some fun vacations, shopping, etc!
  • We plan on strolling LO around Victoria Gardens, our outdoor mall and down by the beach. We live in sunny Southern California, so anytime all year long is a good time for a stroll!
  • I plan on walking my 9 month old everywhere! I especially want to take it on vacation with us! We will be going to Miami & a 7 day cruise this year! God knows i need lots of help and a light weight stroller is just the help my daughter, husband & I are looking for!

Good Luck everyone!

Madeline proud mother to the most awesome daughter ever & wife to the coolest husband on the block! Cool

• We're going to disney in August! That woud be awesome!

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We just got the indie twin and a lightweight like the flite would be great to have in the car to use for trips to the mall and library where my older son can walk!

• We live in the city so we will be strolling our little one everywhere.  On long walks, errands around the city, in the park and packing it up and visiting relatives in the suburbs.  A good lightweight stroller for us is key!
  • I plan on walking around my neighborhood, the zoo, the fair and everywhere else with him!  I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"